New Ship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ship?

This is what, the second Lantean designed ship we've seen so far? Is there a name for this class yet?

Not yet. But it's the same class we've seen in Lifeline, going up against the Apollo.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogo01 View Post
      This is what, the second Lantean designed ship we've seen so far? Is there a name for this class yet?
      I hate to say it becouse it is a realy lame but it was
      Spoiler:
      Aurora
      class ship.
      And I haven't had a chance to see all of S2-3 but this is at least the the third
      Spoiler:
      Aurora class ship design. We had the Aurora class recon ship like the Aurora and Orion then we had the Aurora class battleship seen in Travelers. And then we have this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DrAltaica View Post
        I hate to say it becouse it is a realy lame but it was
        Spoiler:
        Aurora
        class ship.
        And I haven't had a chance to see all of S2-3 but this is at least the the third
        Spoiler:
        Aurora class ship design. We had the Aurora class recon ship like the Aurora and Orion then we had the Aurora class battleship seen in Travelers. And then we have this one.
        Doesn't look much like one to me.
        Spoiler:

Comment

In "Progeny" there were two types of Ancient warships bombarding the Asuran planet. One were Aurora-type ships, and the second was a smaller cruiser.

Add the new one seen first in "Lifeline" and that makes three.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogo01 View Post
            I was calling it the Asuran-Class warship.

Comment

Working...
            X