This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Continuum Release Date

The tentative release date for the Stargate: Continuum is: July 2008.
    According to IMDB

Originally posted by Gatorade View Post
    The tentative release date for the Stargate: Continuum is: July 2008.
    According to IMDB
    imdb's not always right
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

2007. December 9th would be better!
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Old news This is know for a while...

Comment

Yes, here it is:
          From Gateworld.

So IMDB is occasionally right.

Comment

I hope that's true (the release date)
            sigpic
            Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Only 3 months after AoT, atleast the wait won't be long but then what will we do? If they make more movies we'll have to wait ages for the next .

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                Only 3 months after AoT, atleast the wait won't be long but then what will we do? If they make more movies we'll have to wait ages for the next .
                I hope we will hear news about the production of next movies and Atlantis season 5. I think there will be anti and pro DVD film threads too, so the fandom will live.
                "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                  I hope we will hear news about the production of next movies and Atlantis season 5. I think there will be anti and pro DVD film threads too, so the fandom will live.
                  Of course it will live on. As far as SG-1 is concerned, here we are, half-way through SGA's Season 4. There have been no SG-1 episodes, yet the threads about SG-1 remain very active. People still love to talk about SG-1, both positive and negative.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    Of course it will live on. As far as SG-1 is concerned, here we are, half-way through SGA's Season 4. There have been no SG-1 episodes, yet the threads about SG-1 remain very active. People still love to talk about SG-1, both positive and negative.
                    Very true. I still talk to people who have seen classic episodes from way back.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      That's what is great about SG-1, it has great rewatchability and even though we aren't getting new episodes people continously watch old episodes, notice something they just didn't see last time and post about it .

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                        That's what is great about SG-1, it has great rewatchability and even though we aren't getting new episodes people continously watch old episodes, notice something they just didn't see last time and post about it .
                        Exactly! SG-1 is one of the few shows I like that I can watch episodes over and over, and still enjoy them.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                        X