Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't you expect the tracking device ( Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you expect the tracking device ( Spoilers)

Not to work? After the Asuran ships came in I really suspected it was all a setup to get Atlantis' location, including the creation of the fake team etc.

If I were the Atlantis team I'd suspect the fake team to be replicators as well but apparently they didn't jump to that conclusion

That could be the 2 parter.

Comment

Well remember Atlantis was unaware of the change in the base code that allowed the Asurans to change thier image to a person that is still alive, so maybe they thought that the Reps could not change thier apperance, otherwise i'm sure they would have been more careful.

Comment

My first thought was that the duplicate team were genuine clones, but were lied to by the "rebel" Asurans in a plot to get the duplicates to give Atlantis the tracking device. However, the tracking device would report false ship movements while allowing the Asurans to pinpoint Atlantis while they think they're tracking the Asuran fleet.

Comment

Which could still be the case, and the ships on that display would only be half or a quarter their fleet. (or in the positive case, 10 times their fleet)

Comment

The device could also only count the ships that had been launched. In that case, the ships still docked in the shipyards at the Asuran homeworld wouldn't be counted.

Comment

That thing only bleeped 31ish times i counted when i rewatched

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

You know the Asgard could have really used it this replicloning tech.
                My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Originally posted by metabog View Post
                  You know the Asgard could have really used it this replicloning tech.
                  good point
                  http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4...tributedc0.jpg

Comment

Despite their rationality, they would probably have found the idea of infesting themselves with replicator nanites abhorrent.

Though it would be ironic if the technology that almost destroyed their civilization was also their salvation.

Comment

Working...
                    X