Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could the team being lead into a trap spoilers

Originally posted by Teelie View Post
    And no way to know whether the true Weir was killed or that was false information to be fed back to the true Atlantis crew.
    this whole episode (mortal coil) could have been plan to lure the Atlantis group into a trap.

which is why
    1. the repliteam all got into the jumper at the end
    2. there used weir knowing she would make good bait.
    3. now the team knows where all the replicators ships are located in the pegasus galaxy.
    4. we have ships that can engage the replicators and there know it

but then at the end why did one of the reps that found the jumper shoot shep? if it was all apart of a master plan i dont think the reps would have looked shocked and then shoot them... but it would be interesting if that was true and the tracking device that was handed over could track where atlantis is

but am i the only one that thinks the ancient built reps turned out to be a good weapon? i mean looking at the end of the ep the reps built a lot of warships very quickly (or more likely they built up a large fleet after the first wraith virus had been uploaded that prevented them from attacking)

Comment

It could still be a trap (see my thead, dunno who was first with posting though), the cloned SGA team might've been just used.

Comment

I was pretty much adamant that it was a trap for most of the episode.

Not too sure now though, as it would've made sense to leave that as a cliffhanger.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X