Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No cliffhanger - Is MTC TRULY a 2parter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No cliffhanger - Is MTC TRULY a 2parter?

I seriously did NOT want to watch this because I was afraid of a cliffhanger. This IS a 2part episode, but there is no To Be Continued or even a cliffhander.

I really don't think this is a 2parter.. :\

Go Green

Thats like Camelot wasn't a cliffhanger. There was no "to be continued" but left you wondering about the next episode
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Good question. Yes and No. It is just a continues Story Arc. However I believe "Spoils of War" is defintiley the 2nd part of BAMSR!
      sigpic

Comment

According to the episode guides, it is a two parter. It's just not one with a stupid cliffhanger ending. For once they didn't feel the need to leave it as a dramatic "what'll happen next?" hanging.

Comment

It was a light almost cliffhanger ending that wasn't a cliffhanger. I loved the ending.

Comment

Why does it matter if this is Part 1 of 2? Just wait for "Be All My Sins Remember'd" on January 4th.

Comment

Yeah you guys cant 4 weeks be happy its 4 weeks and not 6 months.

Comment

I'm not complaining, in fact I'm relieved they did it this way. I've always been annoyed by the cliffhanger where someone may/may not die but you know they won't and yet they keep it all suspenseful when it doesn't need to be.

How this first part ended is how more "cliffhangers" ought to end.

Comment

I agree! Also happy that the drone-thing is taken care of, gave me alot of sleepless nights

Comment

Well, why haven't the repliclones healed themselves. The trauma wasn't so bad that they can't heal. Maybe not sheppard, but definitely the rest. Heck, it could be a 2 parter in that the repliclones somehow take out the replicator guards and hijack the aurora class. Heck, they brought an aurora class ship to the neutral planet. o_O.

But, as I posted in my thread, it's a 2 parter in that the repliclones and SGA team didn't destroy the control crystal, meaning that the replicators can take the DHD and find the exact location of new atlantis.

Comment

The clones were all on the floor with blood everywhere. Sheppard was the only one who appeared to be alive, but he was shot by an Asuran. They all died so their real selves could live. However, I had hoped that Weir would return with them and resume her original self's life.

Comment

Healing trauma is a lot easier than healing Cancer. If Human's inefficiently made nanites can heal cancer, Replicator-created nanites can revive the team from a jumper crash. None of them were incinerated, only damaged. There's no body part that requires recreation, only regeneration. They're alive.

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                          I seriously did NOT want to watch this because I was afraid of a cliffhanger. This IS a 2part episode, but there is no To Be Continued or even a cliffhander.

I really don't think this is a 2parter.. :\
                          How about the repli-sheppard being shot, was it stun or kill? That's the cliffhanger here

Comment

The only cliffhanger was the ending. If you watched to the credits, you heard all the chirping, with Rodney going ".... crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                              Healing trauma is a lot easier than healing Cancer. If Human's inefficiently made nanites can heal cancer, Replicator-created nanites can revive the team from a jumper crash. None of them were incinerated, only damaged. There's no body part that requires recreation, only regeneration. They're alive.
                              Well maybe Teyla and Wier but Rodney and Sheppard are dead. Sheppard got shot in the head and Rodney was bleeding pints of blood all over a suit case, even with nanites, if you loose that much blood your dead.

This is a prime example of where seatbelts could have saved lives!!! Buckle up or DIE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X