Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused!!!

I'm so confused!

Have they killed off Weir?? Or will she be returning? I didn't really miss her much at first, probably because I was excited about seeing Carter run the show.

Although after seeing her I realised I've missed her and want her to come back! Maybe her and the other copies could stay around and appear in the odd episode?

I'm also loving the fact the Travellers and two Earth ships will be in the next episode

she will be only in one episode in S4. I think we won't see her anymore after S4
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      she will be only in one episode in S4. I think we won't see her anymore after S4
      Considering how crap S4 is she is better off!!!

Comment

Her real "death" was off screen so it's possible she isn't truly dead. Oberoth might have mislead them into thinking she was dead or the entire story is a ploy to find Atlantis itself and those "defectors" were in on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie View Post
          Her real "death" was off screen so it's possible she isn't truly dead. Oberoth might have mislead them into thinking she was dead or the entire story is a ploy to find Atlantis itself and those "defectors" were in on it.
          Why would Oberoth mislead the replicators? He is not afraid of a rescue mission. They are more than prepared to wipe the floor with the Wraith and with us, so why not spread the rumour that she is alive?

Comment

I elaborated in another thread on this. It might be part of a deeper plan to spread the word back to Atlantis itself she is dead. Whether or not the defectors were in on the plot, he may have anticipated the clones escaping to pass on the information.

He likely knows the true Atlantis team would try to rescue her or he might be afraid of the defectors or others trying to rescue her anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie View Post
              I elaborated in another thread on this. It might be part of a deeper plan to spread the word back to Atlantis itself she is dead. Whether or not the defectors were in on the plot, he may have anticipated the clones escaping to pass on the information.

He likely knows the true Atlantis team would try to rescue her or he might be afraid of the defectors or others trying to rescue her anyways.

this plot is too deep for SGA scenarists, so I doubt it
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

True it is unlikely but I can have hope they would use something that requires a little more thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  this plot is too deep for SGA scenarists, so I doubt it

I agree. They are trying to hard to make things work and they are screwing things rather than improving them

Comment

Spoiler:
                    From what I've read the real Weir will be making an appearance in "Be All My Sins Remember'd".

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      From what I've read the real Weir will be making an appearance in "Be All My Sins Remember'd".
                      Where did you read that?
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Umm source please.
                        sigpic
                        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I believe it was in an interview with either Torri or one of the producers or writers. I don't remember which one exactly, but I do remember reading it. I could possibly be wrong, but I stand by what I said.

Spoiler:
                          I imagine she will return to turn the tide to the Atlantis/Travelers/Wraith coalition side and play a major role in the defeat of the Replicators in BAMSR. This would be a fitting "end" to Weir's character. Anyway, I seriously doubt that an off screen death occurred and seeing as she was last seen with the Replicators and BAMSR will mark their defeat (i.e. :The Spoils Of War" and the fact that they aren't mentioned for the rest of the season) it is logical to assume she will be in BAMSR.

Comment

Well, we'll find out when BAMSR is aired.

Nonetheless, the plots for S4 are so deep that it's hard to make proper predictions.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              well i thought the real Weir was dead, she was killed by the replicators that captured her thats what they said in "this Mortal coil"??
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X