Spoilers for Weir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers for Weir

This is not her last episode. I believe the real Weir is out there. The information by Repli-Keller may not be all true or at least she was provided with the wrong info.

So I still have hope for Weir to return!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
    This is not her last episode. I believe the real Weir is out there. The information by Repli-Keller may not be all true or at least she was provided with the wrong info.

Somehow, I expect Dr. McCoy (Trek) to come along and go "She's dead, Jim!" Sorry

Trouble is even if Elizabeth is alive somewhere out there, will we ever see her, get her back? Her presence in this episode reminded me of how much I really miss her on the show.

Comment

I think she is still alive. They wouldn't introduce RepliWeir, annouce Weir was dead then kill off her copy. The Replicators who wanted to ascend had did something to the collective to keep from being detected, located and kill/converted like Niam so I think it's possible they haven't gotten all the information from Oberoth since it was implied that Weir had connected with other Replicators.

sigpic

Comment

Well, you know I agree!

If for some reason, though, they do pull a Ford down the road and say, oh yeah, she really did die off screen, that really will be the final straw for me.

But for tonight, I'll stay hopeful.
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

I mean if she has one last episode, and they don't want to give the title away. It has to be a big episode where she can likely have an open door to return. The cast had even said her character was left wide-open.
          sigpic

Comment

It's possible, but I doubt that weir will ever be back in command of the Atlantis expedition.

I can see weir stepping in for a few episodes a season (If she is alive), but like I said. Her time as leader of Atlantis is over, and Carter's time is just beginning.
            sigpic

Comment

The cast had even said her character was left wide-open.
              As in, she's lying on the bottom of the crashed jumper, a large gash running down her torso, exposing her internal organs?

Gross joke, I know, but I've pulled an all-nighter and I'm not in the mood for pleasantries.

As always, I admire your optimism, I really don't know how you make it, disappointment after disappointment.

Comment

They've Forded her. That's it. She won't be back because TPTB for some unknown reason don't want Torri to be part of their team. And that's their loss. I hope they can handle the loss of her fans, too.

Comment

My optimism for her returning for Season Five is still intact, until we find out one way or the other as to whether she'll be back or no.

Because nothing has been negotiated, though, with regards to Torri's contract, I'm not sure how I feel about the 4th appearance. Joe M mentioned it was 'spoilery' and Torri sort of of pooh-poohed the appearance as being really small. After tonight's episode, and it being so clearly put she's 'dead', I have a hard time believe they're going to do this great "OMG SHE'S ALIVE" on us when they hadn't, as of the point it was written, spoken with Torri about recurring in Season 5. Why show us a flash of her alive, and then never get the chance to resolve it?

Unless they're pulling wool over our eyes. Torri too. I've hoped for that before, however, and it's ended badly, so I'm just going to treat the two (4th appearance and potential recurring in 5) as separate issues until I hear something more.
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

As a big pessimist, I doubt she's alive
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

As much as I dislike the character she at least deserves a death scene.

Comment

Originally posted by Arturis View Post
                        As much as I dislike the character she at least deserves a death scene.
                        Then this won't be SGA anymore . It means they will try to improve things

*heee heee heee*

Comment

No offense to some folks, but you should be a little more hopeful. Tis the Christmas season, Tis the time of miracles.
                          sigpic

Comment

And how is her 4th appearance going to happen now? Unless the copy team survived somehow, Sheppard at least did, unless the Asurans in the jumper killed him.

So either there is another copy of Weir out there or the real Weir is still alive. I don't know, wasn't her 4th appearance supposed to happen in the first half? It must have been something non-specific for it to be bumped to the back half. I hope it's the real Weir but we won't know for sure.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                              And how is her 4th appearance going to happen now? Unless the copy team survived somehow, Sheppard at least did, unless the Asurans in the jumper killed him.

So either there is another copy of Weir out there or the real Weir is still alive. I don't know, wasn't her 4th appearance supposed to happen in the first half? It must have been something non-specific for it to be bumped to the back half. I hope it's the real Weir but we won't know for sure.

Vala,
                              It could of been bumped to the 2nd half because it could of messed up the story with "This Mortal Coil" Meaning that she is alive. That is why I am still hopeful. Joe even said her character was being left open. Well if TMC was her last episode, that is not open, lol. So that is why I am still hopeful with this last episode.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X