X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could she really be??? big spoilers

We found out that ..
    Spoiler:
    ..the real weir might be dead and i'm assuming her replaclone was killed too....

so do you think we have seen the last of weir ???

Nope. We saw Repli-john get up after the crashing of the jumper, so it is a safe bet the others might have survived.

Comment

This is Science Fiction. No one's ever really dead for sure.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

But I thought because the replicator shot him so he must have "died" in replicatior terms...and I assumed that was going to happen with the rest in the jumper....including Weir.

I was not happy when I watched the scene with Keller and Weir and that info came up! It was just too simple of a ending for such a great character!!!!

Comment

I was hoping that the copy of Sheppard was going to beat the crap out of the Asurans who invaded the crashed jumper, it looks like we're dead, but yeah, the door is open for them to return, although, if they were going to go back to Atlantis, they'd have to get an EM pulse to kill the nanites. Plus, can 3 Asurans really take out 5 nanite-enhanced humans?

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            This is Science Fiction. No one's ever really dead for sure.
            He makes an excellent point even if both weirs died. Who is to say that the replicators wouldn't just make another one.
            sigpic

Comment

I soupose so, eather that or replacator keller didn't know any better and think about it, it doesn't mean that Weir might not come back sure she's
              Spoiler:
              dead
              but whos' to say there arn't anymore asseassion-hungry replacators out there
              C. Edmund

Comment

Originally posted by McKayManiacs92 View Post
                But I thought because the replicator shot him so he must have "died" in replicatior terms...and I assumed that was going to happen with the rest in the jumper....including Weir.
                Pretty sure they were just stunned, the only setting we have seen that weapon having is a stun setting. And the Asurans thought that it was the human team from Atlantis, so they would have wanted to take them alive to be probed to find Atlantis' new location so they can finish destroying it.

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                Plus, can 3 Asurans really take out 5 nanite-enhanced humans?
                well flesh and blood with a tolerance for pain fighting with a killing machine that doesn't tire or feel pain. They wouldn't have stood a chance.
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Yeah, they are DOA. How can you fight against T-1000 machines that adapt to all tech you throw at them?

Comment

Originally posted by JSPuddlejumper View Post
                    Yeah, they are DOA. How can you fight against T-1000 machines that adapt to all tech you throw at them?
                    boiling metal

Comment

The scene where the replicator executed Repli-John was taken at John's point of view, so it didnt real portray a death scene, but the replicators have instructions to destroy all rebel replicators, then it maybe assume that Repli-John was killed. But the way the scene was shot just leave a little back door for a possible return of Repli-John and his supposed execution maybe explain away as being stunned by the replicator.

...plus when the replicator saw Repli-John healing so quickly, the replicator may have stun him and the rest to be taken back to the Asuran homeworld for study and interrogation.
                      Last edited by andromeda_dan; 08 December 2007, 10:51 AM.

Comment

And no way to know whether the true Weir was killed or that was false information to be fed back to the true Atlantis crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Teelie View Post
                          And no way to know whether the true Weir was killed or that was false information to be fed back to the true Atlantis crew.
                          I agree. They were fed disinformation. Seeing as the rebel replicators under Repli-Kellers command were disonnected from the hive-mind or link (not sure how to call it) Oberoth could have used it to his advantage. It also seems to be a good way to break real Elisabeth's defenses. He will tell her about how he wiped out the rebels and what they were doing and that the rebels were disinformed about her being killed. She knows that if there was another version of her that that version would somehow manage to get in contact with Atlantis and tell them about it.

Comment

shes dead jim

Comment

I refuse to believe that she is dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X