PDA

View Full Version : Wraith's Next Snack?

PuddleJumper67
December 7th, 2007, 01:44 PM
Would you be willing to become the next snack for a Wraith in order to save the life of a family member -- just like our boy McKay wanted to?

The Prophet
December 7th, 2007, 01:57 PM
Not a family member, as they're not exactly valuable. Sure, I love them, but I value my life over my brothers... I guess. I suppose if he proved himself useful and it was a dramatic situation and I wasn't in complete control of my rational actions... then Maybe...

starshineRoxie
December 7th, 2007, 02:26 PM
I don't think it would make a difference one way or another. Unless your useful to the Wraith, they are going to kill you regardless of who you are related to. I'd rather fight 'em. :ronananime01:

Fenrir Foxz
December 7th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Would you be willing to become the next snack for a Wraith in order to save the life of a family member -- just like our boy McKay wanted to?

Indeed I would... I'd use the Odyssey's beaming tech to 'beam up' a convicted murderer/serial killer and feed'em to the Wraith... (the worse the criminal the better)

Darkdreams
December 7th, 2007, 03:29 PM
couldnt you just give the wraith a big cow to suck the life from?

kirmit
December 7th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Yerp I'd 100% let a wraith feed on me if it meant saving the lifes of my nieces.

rarocks24
December 7th, 2007, 03:33 PM

They can't feed on cows. Only humans. Has something to do with their evolution.

Fenrir Foxz
December 7th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Yerp I'd 100% let a wraith feed on me if it meant saving the lifes of my nieces.

A noble centiment... ya wouldn't if you had my nieces lol but then again they'd probably be the Wraith...

chuckyducky
December 7th, 2007, 05:30 PM

Wow! Our brave little soldier boy finally grew a pair! Or did he?

Lemme' ask you fine, upstanding folks a question. How come McKay needed Sheppard's permission to commit Kamikaze? If he was really serious about saving Jeannie's life, he would've gone to the Wraith without informing the lieutenant.

But you know McKay! Any opportunity to save his a**, is an opportunity to drop, kick and dash.

jds1982
December 7th, 2007, 10:10 PM
He may have told Sheppard so the Wraith wouldn't be immediately killed if it did feed on McKay, and there's speculation that he was going to let the Wraith feed on him when he was headed to the lab and couldn't get in.

freyr's mother
December 8th, 2007, 01:53 PM

No. In the defiant one, the lone wraith survived on both other wraith and we saw him life suck those energy bugs. They are not restricted to humans. But it is what they prefer.

WingedPegasus
December 8th, 2007, 01:55 PM

Yes.

No . . .

No. In the defiant one, the lone wraith survived on both other wraith and we saw him life suck those energy bugs. They are not restricted to humans. But it is what they prefer.

What he said.

maylet
December 8th, 2007, 05:58 PM
I don't think it would make a difference one way or another. Unless your useful to the Wraith, they are going to kill you regardless of who you are related to. I'd rather fight 'em. :ronananime01:

I would do the same, I would rather fight them

jds1982
December 8th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Did the Defiant One wraith life suck the energy bugs, or just crush them?

Corpze
December 9th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Well, I'd fight them as well. Only so long that my family has been able to run away. Then I'd try my best to follow. If I'd die while escape, then.. Well... Damn family :P

IlluZen
December 11th, 2007, 12:06 PM
Wow! Our brave little soldier boy finally grew a pair! Or did he?

Lemme' ask you fine, upstanding folks a question. How come McKay needed Sheppard's permission to commit Kamikaze? If he was really serious about saving Jeannie's life, he would've gone to the Wraith without informing the lieutenant.

But you know McKay! Any opportunity to save his a**, is an opportunity to drop, kick and dash.

I don't think McKay was asking Sheppard's permission, just informing him of his decision. Personally, if I was going to make such an important, life or death decision, I would want to discuss it with a close friend, like McKay did. Because he was willing to talk to Sheppard before he went through with it doesn't make him a coward. :mckayanime22:

Actually, I don't think the wraith was actually life sucking those energy bugs. I think he was just killing them for fun (like kids that pull the wings off of flies). :wraith34: