Wraith's Next Snack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith's Next Snack?

Would you be willing to become the next snack for a Wraith in order to save the life of a family member -- just like our boy McKay wanted to?

Not a family member, as they're not exactly valuable. Sure, I love them, but I value my life over my brothers... I guess. I suppose if he proved himself useful and it was a dramatic situation and I wasn't in complete control of my rational actions... then Maybe...

Comment

I don't think it would make a difference one way or another. Unless your useful to the Wraith, they are going to kill you regardless of who you are related to. I'd rather fight 'em.
      StarshineRoxie
      A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper67 View Post
        Would you be willing to become the next snack for a Wraith in order to save the life of a family member -- just like our boy McKay wanted to?
        Indeed I would... I'd use the Odyssey's beaming tech to 'beam up' a convicted murderer/serial killer and feed'em to the Wraith... (the worse the criminal the better)

Comment

couldnt you just give the wraith a big cow to suck the life from?

Comment

Yerp I'd 100% let a wraith feed on me if it meant saving the lifes of my nieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkdreams View Post
              They can't feed on cows. Only humans. Has something to do with their evolution.
              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                Yerp I'd 100% let a wraith feed on me if it meant saving the lifes of my nieces.
                A noble centiment... ya wouldn't if you had my nieces lol but then again they'd probably be the Wraith...

Comment

Originally posted by PuddleJumper67 View Post
                  Wow! Our brave little soldier boy finally grew a pair! Or did he?

Lemme' ask you fine, upstanding folks a question. How come McKay needed Sheppard's permission to commit Kamikaze? If he was really serious about saving Jeannie's life, he would've gone to the Wraith without informing the lieutenant.

But you know McKay! Any opportunity to save his a**, is an opportunity to drop, kick and dash.

Comment

He may have told Sheppard so the Wraith wouldn't be immediately killed if it did feed on McKay, and there's speculation that he was going to let the Wraith feed on him when he was headed to the lab and couldn't get in.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                      No. In the defiant one, the lone wraith survived on both other wraith and we saw him life suck those energy bugs. They are not restricted to humans. But it is what they prefer.

Best Stargate quote:
                      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                      Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkdreams View Post
                        Yes.

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        No . . .

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
                        No. In the defiant one, the lone wraith survived on both other wraith and we saw him life suck those energy bugs. They are not restricted to humans. But it is what they prefer.
                        What he said.
                        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by starshineRoxie View Post
                          I don't think it would make a difference one way or another. Unless your useful to the Wraith, they are going to kill you regardless of who you are related to. I'd rather fight 'em.
                          I would do the same, I would rather fight them
                          sigpic
                          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Did the Defiant One wraith life suck the energy bugs, or just crush them?
                            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Well, I'd fight them as well. Only so long that my family has been able to run away. Then I'd try my best to follow. If I'd die while escape, then.. Well... Damn family

Sig made by SueKay

Comment

Working...
                              X