So, um, Tayla's pregnancy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, um, Tayla's pregnancy...

... When did this happen? Did I miss part of one episode where Tayla's basically sleeping with person(s) unknown to us? Jewel's cryptic discussion in 407 was the first I'd heard about this, then reiterated in 408 by Davos... Forgive me if I'm discussing something which has already been talked about elsewhere, I've been very busy in the past couple of months and I've not had much of a chance to frequent the GW forums.

So what's the dealio? Sheppard and Tayla indulging in a little off duty extra-curricular activity, or is there someone else due to be brought into this story arc?

(it's just been brought to my attention by my Atlantis-loving housemate that Teyla's been involved with the Kanan character for quite a while, something I'd completely missed - d'oh - but when did they hook up in the first place? I'm sure I would've remembered watching an episode which included a mention of that at the least, unless I fell asleep halfway through )
    Last edited by Christopher; 07 December 2007, 12:34 PM.
    "You said we had a "problem", not a great big galactic emergency."

nope you did not miss an ep, we never saw Teyla sleeping with someone (known or unknown). the first mention of a possible relationship between her and someone else is in Missing when she's talking to Doc Keller. it's only at the end of the ep that she (presumably) finds out about the pregnancy.

who's the father? we don't know. there have been speculations that it might be
    Spoiler:
    Beckett or Shep (hell even Rodney )
    but it's probably this Kennan guy she's been seeing. I don't think we have seen him before so you didn't miss anything
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

the actress got pregnant, so they just wrote it in.

Comment

They just wrote it in. Their initial thought was to make it Sheppard's, but that would change the dynamics of the team...and change Sheppard too much. There would also be the whole babysitter thing to have to write in as well after the baby was born.

I believe that Rachel was pregnant from the start of season 4 actually, but it wasn't written in until a little later.
        sigpic

Happy Holidays!

Comment

Working...
        X