This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1: Continuum - Photos from RDA Web Site

The Richard Dean Anderson Web Site has been gifted with almost 50 behind-the-scenes photos from the filming of the new made-for-dvd movie, "Continuum," while the cast (Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping and Ben Browder) and crew were filming at the APLIS base in the Arctic.

http://www.rdanderson.com/updates/aplis.htm

RDA, Amanda, Ben and "Bruno"

RDA in Costume

Stargate SG-1: Continuum is tentatively scheduled for release in July 2008.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Oh my God, they
    Spoiler:
    found Santa

Nice selection of behind the scenes images. I am very surprised that they've mentioned it being so cold yet Martin Wood decides to walk about in summer wear.

I have to admit, RDA looks very different. He's got that Doc Brown back to the future look with his hair. Also a bit disappointed. I tried to google map 82.7°n 71.78°w and it wouldn't let me zoom all the way in as they didn't have that resolution.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      Nice selection of behind the scenes images. I am very surprised that they've mentioned it being so cold yet Martin Wood decides to walk about in summer wear.
      There was a magazine interview, where Martin Wood stated he had Ben Browder take that photo. Martin ran outside, Ben took the photo, Martin ran back inside and defrosted.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

That's a bit dangerous considering I think Browder said in an interview you could get frostbite by removing your glove and it would only take a very short amount of time.

Got to give the guy respect for that.

sigpic

Comment

Cool, thanks for showing these. I love how their names are on their coats because they're so bundled you have no idea who is under it.
          sigpic
          sig by kidwizz

Comment

Fabulous pics....thanks for the link...

Deeds xx
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

The special effects are amazing!
              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Few minutes before this thread, I posted this link under another thread.
                Cool pic though.
                sigpic

Comment

loved those pics! thanx a lot morjana
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                  X