This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is in the Ark of Truth (Humorous)

What do you think is in the Ark of Truth or what do you think would be cool to find in the Ark of Truth?

I gonna say the complete collection of Professor Richard Dawkins books and audio recordings of his God Delusion lectures. Or maybe even Professor Richard Dawkins himself, who else is more qualified to teach the followers of the Ori that they are false gods maybe even dead false gods.
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

A Jack-in-the-box???

Evil clown looking to scare away the Ori so they never bother anyone anymore...

Comment

Perhaps they will find a Treasure Map?
      sigpic
      It's Probin' Time!

Comment

We already know what the Ark is...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
          We already know what the Ark is...
          Do we... well I'm glad I don't know and I don't want to know

Anyway maybe its magnets
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

50 pairs of teeny tiny animals.
            sigpic Heliosphere- multi-shipper, multi-thunker

Comment

A suitcase full of dollars?
              The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

A box of old 1970s stuff.
                Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

A stack of playboys and a smoking jacket.

Perfecto!

Comment

an asgard

Comment

A smaller Ark.
                      Inside of which will be an even smaller Ark....

Comment

Noah?
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                        MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

What is in the Ark of Truth?
                          Spoiler:

The Ori and Ancients began to cry as the memories return and they play together for eternity.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

How about this . . .

Beth
                            sigpic

Banner liberated from Stef

My Place for friends

Comment

The sheet music of "The Song that Never Ends" that contains the TRUE ending verse to the song. Reciting the ending verse will destroy the Ori.
                              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                              X