PDA

View Full Version : Who like Steven Culp as Wallace?

P-90_177
December 3rd, 2007, 03:59 PM
Who liked seeing this guy in atlantis finally? It seems like he gets everywhere. I thought he was fantastic in Enterprise and desperate housewives. it's just a shame that no matter what he's in he always ends up dieing.

jelgate
December 3rd, 2007, 04:36 PM
He'll always be Clayton Webb to me

Jumper_One
December 3rd, 2007, 04:37 PM
I really liked him. Steven Culp is a cool actor and yeah he seems to be everywhere (JAG, ST:ENT, NCIS, Desperate Housewives, ER, 24, CSI etc), his portrayal of Wallace was as I expected it to be. nice to see him again :)

MIZA
December 3rd, 2007, 09:18 PM
well he'll always be Hayes on Star trek Enterprise to me , oh yeah

jenks
December 4th, 2007, 02:07 AM
Definitely a good actor, I was going to make a point of this. They seem to be making more of an effort to get decent guest actors in this season, I don't think Vancouver has had a big enough pool of actors to keep he quality up to be honest...

Shiro
December 4th, 2007, 04:44 AM
well he'll always be Hayes on Star trek Enterprise to me , oh yeah
Yeah, Hayes, rocked. :D

JackHarkness_Hot
December 4th, 2007, 02:04 PM
Steven Culp was pretty cool on the episode plus one hot guy too! ;)

Barbaro
December 4th, 2007, 04:39 PM

Yep. Lt. Abby Cowen, er Clayton Webb, to me too! (A little Webb Of Lies, anyone?)

Jumper_One
December 4th, 2007, 05:17 PM
Yep. Lt. Abby Cowen, er Clayton Webb, to me too! (A little Webb Of Lies, anyone?)

lol that was a fun ep :)

jelgate
December 4th, 2007, 06:54 PM
lol that was a fun ep :)Webb of Lies was JAG at its prime

Mitchell82
December 4th, 2007, 07:17 PM
who?

Mitchell82
December 4th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Who liked seeing this guy in atlantis finally? It seems like he gets everywhere. I thought he was fantastic in Enterprise and desperate housewives. it's just a shame that no matter what he's in he always ends up dieing.

Well at least in what I've seen him in it makes sense and he does a damn fine job and he isn't just a red shirt.

Killdeer
December 5th, 2007, 04:53 AM

Me too. :) I just finished watching S4 of JAG on DVD - good season.

Jumper_One
December 5th, 2007, 11:44 AM
who?

Clayton Webb, a CIA agent who frequently works with some JAG lawyers

Linzi
December 6th, 2007, 08:26 AM
I liked Steven Culp's portrayal of Wallace very much. I thought he was perfect for the role :)

andromeda_dan
December 6th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Steven's performance is too indelible imprinted, it would be hard to find another character that would make audience forget about him as Henry Wallace in this episode, unless they bring him back as a Wraight, all made up and voiced over, like Chris.

IcyNeko
December 6th, 2007, 09:27 PM
I like this guy's acting. :) A+