Enterprise versus Debates?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enterprise versus Debates?!

Ok, i just saw the ratings for the premierie of Enterprise, but i now have a reason to call UPN a retard for putting the premiere on the day of a debate, why couldn't they simpilly put the premiere in august or september, and then put repeats when they have a debate?!?!
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

This was probably the most stupid decision UPN ever made. Didn't it get a 2.0 or something?

Comment

Uh, Enterprise premiered before the Presidential Debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
        On the East Coast, at least. For the Central and Mountain regions the debate would've been on at the same time as Enterprise. Assuming we're talking about the U.S., of course. Otherwise I have no idea. Luckily, I'm on the East Coast so as soon as Enterprise was over I switched to C-SPAN and the debate started.
        Last edited by Lexx; 09 October 2004, 02:58 PM.
        MCKAY: We need the Zed PM to power the Gate.

O'NEILL: What?

JACKSON: ZPM. He's Canadian.

O'NEILL: I'm sorry.

Comment

Enterprise didn't suck totally, which surprised me

Comment

I'd go with Enterprise! If you're going to watch fiction, it might as well be entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
              Enterprise didn't suck totally, which surprised me
              I too liked it alot. Vosk sounds like an awesome villian. And I'm glad they bought brack Silik, he is cool, and he new liquid bones power is a nice addition.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
              [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Unfortunately I went to a football game, so I set the timer on the dish to record enterprise, and then automatically switch over for the debates. I got to see both!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson
                  As Lexx said, 'time difference'

I liked it, i didn't think Golden Brooks (i think that was the actress's name) was a bad actress in the show, but kind of weird, because i'm used to seeing her in comedy.
                  Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by David
                    Unfortunately I went to a football game, so I set the timer on the dish to record enterprise, and then automatically switch over for the debates. I got to see both!
                    YOU'RE SO SPOILED!

lol.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

For amoment a thought this was going to be about Enterprise vs debates as in arguing over whether the NX01 could kick Kirks ass or not...

obviously it would depend whether Kirk's shirt was ripped or not...
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                      X