Where's Teyla?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's Teyla?

searching for the Athosians? I am a bit surprise that she didn't gate back with the rest of her team.

Originally posted by andromeda_dan View Post
    searching for the Athosians? I am a bit surprise that she didn't gate back with the rest of her team.
    What would she do on Earth to help out McKay find his sister? I think it was a big stretch to have Ronon come back, but at least he could be used for "muscle." Plus, as you said, she is probably spending all of her time searching for her people.

{Mod Snip}
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 03 December 2007, 02:45 AM. Reason: quoted post deleted
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

I'm actually glad that Teyla was absent from this ep. It made me realize how much they improved the character this season. I actually noticed the first time I watched the ep that she was missing. In the Intruder I didn't realize until the end when she finally shows up that she was not in the ep and in GUP, it took me several viewings before realizing she was not in that ep. I definitely think the fact that I noticed her absence shows that the character has become more involved and more important to the show than in the past.

Perfecto!

Comment

They failed to make Ronon anything more than a fifth wheel in this episode- what, pray tell, would they have done with Teyla?
        If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I didn't even notice she was missing. But to tell the truth, this ep wouldn't have been any better with her on screen either...

Comment

This was the first time I actually noticed she wasn't in it. Usually, I don't even notice untill the end when she in it for like 3 minutes.

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Yes actually I did wonder where she was. Was she even in there at all? Where has she been?

Comment

She is probably having her breathing classess and eating loads in the cafateria. Reading the Pegasus Book of Baby names.
                sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

this is for theories about where teyla was during Miller's Crossing, not the place to take the mods to task.

And since g.o.d. has already asked the question in the ask teh mods thread, how about we get back to what she was up to during this episode
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sweetsamurai View Post
                    She is probably having her breathing classess and eating loads in the cafateria. Reading the Pegasus Book of Baby names.
                    *giggle* Imagine that scene...
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Who says every character has to be in every episode anyway? She didn't fit here, end of story. I'm sure she has plenty to do back on Atlantis. Maybe she and Carter threw a "Girls only" party.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                        Who says every character has to be in every episode anyway? She didn't fit here, end of story. I'm sure she has plenty to do back on Atlantis. Maybe she and Carter threw a "Girls only" party.
                        I like that idea... a lot.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                          Who says every character has to be in every episode anyway? She didn't fit here, end of story.
                          Neither did Ronon and yet he was there.
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I didn't notice anything. Sorry Teyla.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
                              I'm actually glad that Teyla was absent from this ep. It made me realize how much they improved the character this season. I actually noticed the first time I watched the ep that she was missing. In the Intruder I didn't realize until the end when she finally shows up that she was not in the ep and in GUP, it took me several viewings before realizing she was not in that ep. I definitely think the fact that I noticed her absence shows that the character has become more involved and more important to the show than in the past.
                              Well, that's nice to know.

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                              They failed to make Ronon anything more than a fifth wheel in this episode- what, pray tell, would they have done with Teyla?
                              She could've helped with the search. I doubt she would've said "just give me something to point a gun at."

She's probably looking for her people, but a mention would've been nice . . .
                              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Working...
                              X