best ep so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best ep so far

my opinion is, it is, i thought this was awesome, the old mckay/miller eps are great

and wot shep did suprised me alot (but the guy did deserve to be eat by a wraith)

Originally posted by nova View Post
    my opinion is, it is, i thought this was awesome, the old mckay/miller eps are great

and wot shep did suprised me alot (but the guy did deserve to be eat by a wraith)
    Wouldn't say its the best one so far, but its defiantly turned out to be a love it or hate it deal which is in no small part due to Sheps actions at the end which has got loads of people debating the ins and outs of it all which can only be a good thing.
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
      Wouldn't say its the best one so far, but its defiantly turned out to be a love it or hate it deal which is in no small part due to Sheps actions at the end which has got loads of people debating the ins and outs of it all which can only be a good thing.
      I agree

but nova why didn't you post this in the general discussion thread?
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

The Seer was better than Miller's Crossing. That said this was a entertaining episode and made me think.?*
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

sorry, ill remember that for next time

ps. its always good to see mckay being told wot to do

Comment

Originally posted by nova View Post

I'm not a fan of McKay centric episodes. He irritates me. The first 30 minutes were very very predictable but the last 30 made up for it. It was a good episode but I don't think it was the best one yet.

Comment

Lifeline was better...better than the average
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

I totally agree with Nova. So far, my favorite episode of the series, though Doppelganger, Echoes and Tao of McKay are in a tie for second.
                sigpic

Comment

Not my favorite episode ever. But the Sheppard scenes and the Sheppard and McKay scenes at the end will probably turn out to be my favorite scenes ever.

I can't wait to see what else the season holds in store.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X