PDA

View Full Version : best ep so far

nova
December 2nd, 2007, 02:59 PM
my opinion is, it is, i thought this was awesome, the old mckay/miller eps are great

and wot shep did suprised me alot (but the guy did deserve to be eat by a wraith)

The_Carpenter
December 2nd, 2007, 03:05 PM
my opinion is, it is, i thought this was awesome, the old mckay/miller eps are great

and wot shep did suprised me alot (but the guy did deserve to be eat by a wraith)

Wouldn't say its the best one so far, but its defiantly turned out to be a love it or hate it deal which is in no small part due to Sheps actions at the end which has got loads of people debating the ins and outs of it all which can only be a good thing.

Jumper_One
December 2nd, 2007, 03:07 PM
Wouldn't say its the best one so far, but its defiantly turned out to be a love it or hate it deal which is in no small part due to Sheps actions at the end which has got loads of people debating the ins and outs of it all which can only be a good thing.

I agree

but nova why didn't you post this in the general discussion thread?

jelgate
December 2nd, 2007, 03:08 PM
The Seer was better than Miller's Crossing. That said this was a entertaining episode and made me think.?*

nova
December 2nd, 2007, 03:09 PM
sorry, ill remember that for next time

ps. its always good to see mckay being told wot to do

Phenix
December 4th, 2007, 06:25 AM

I'm not a fan of McKay centric episodes. He irritates me. The first 30 minutes were very very predictable but the last 30 made up for it. It was a good episode but I don't think it was the best one yet.

g.o.d
December 4th, 2007, 09:04 AM
Lifeline was better...better than the average

txTart
December 4th, 2007, 11:20 AM
I totally agree with Nova. So far, my favorite episode of the series, though Doppelganger, Echoes and Tao of McKay are in a tie for second.

blue-skyz
December 4th, 2007, 02:54 PM
Not my favorite episode ever. But the Sheppard scenes and the Sheppard and McKay scenes at the end will probably turn out to be my favorite scenes ever.

I can't wait to see what else the season holds in store.