This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merlin's Return !

Is it just me or is Merlin in Ark of Truth?

http://www.gateworld.net/movies/images/02_16.jpg.shtml

I thought he was dead and that it was just Morgan Le Fay who is returning? Is he going to be a hologram again?

His staff looks similar to an ori priors. It would be interesting to see how he returns, if he is just a hologram or in the flesh (I use that term loosly).
    Best quotes ever:
    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
    Thor:I like the yellow ones
    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

I think it's only a hologram. But it's possible Daniel still has his memories and some knowledge
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

If it's necessary to make the plot work, I'm sure the creators could find a way to bring him back. Maybe Morgan Le Fay made a copy of his conciousness and hid it somewhere.. You never know!

Comment

I am not sure if it's a hologram because the costume is wrong.

We've seen holo-merlin twice, and both times he wore the same outfit and hat.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...gate09422.html
          http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s9/9...amelot318.html

This time he's wearing something different and doesn't have his hat. A hologram is the obvious thing, but I can't see how Merlin would have a hologram related to the Ark of Truth if it's located in the Orii home galaxy. It could be a flashback. That would be my guess.

sigpic

Comment

Who cares how he came back, the only thinkg that matters is that he is back(preferably in the flesh, but you cant be to picky with this show) and I cant wait to see him again.

Comment

that's cool. it would be great if they had him "age backwards" like in T. H. White. Gotta keep up with the mythology!

Comment

Originally posted by MartianManhunter View Post
                Who cares how he came back, the only thinkg that matters is that he is back(preferably in the flesh, but you cant be to picky with this show) and I cant wait to see him again.
                Same here. I really liked his character, especially what we got to see of him in "The Quest, Part 2".
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

im thinking it maybe part of one of merlin's other projects maybe its directions to the ark of truth, hidden in our galaxy and he is a hologram again.
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

If it is a hologram it is damn good quality and it is not overly light like other ones, the other ones of him seem not to be like that. I prefer the flashback idea.
                    Best quotes ever:
                    O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
                    Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
                    Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
                    Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
                    Thor:I like the yellow ones
                    O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

I hope he is back. The actor is prefect to play Merlin in SG universe. Morgan or Oma could of Ascended him?

Comment

Originally posted by umopapisdn View Post
                        If it is a hologram it is damn good quality and it is not overly light like other ones, the other ones of him seem not to be like that. I prefer the flashback idea.
                        They're not screen shots from the movie, they pictures someone on set has taken.

Comment

He looks too natural to be a hologram. If you were planning to save a visual representation of yourself for all of time, you would want to look your best..

Go Green

Comment

He probably got ascended or something like that, remember his body stayed behind on the second planet in "The Quest, Pt. 2". The Ori warriors did report finding his body so I don't know, usually, one ascends almost immediately.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post
                              He probably got ascended or something like that, remember his body stayed behind on the second planet in "The Quest, Pt. 2". The Ori warriors did report finding his body so I don't know, usually, one ascends almost immediately.

Vala,

but his mind was transfered into Daniel's brain. What's a body without mind? nothing
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X