This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter in ark of truth...

Is ark of truth set before carter takes controll of atlantis or after? if its after then thats a pretty dumb idea

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

It's set before.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient View Post
      Is ark of truth set before carter takes controll of atlantis or after? if its after then thats a pretty dumb idea
      I think we can all assume that by the time Carter takes over Atlantis, the Ori has been defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
        I think we can all assume that by the time Carter takes over Atlantis, the Ori has been defeated.
        we already know

Spoiler:
        Merlin's weapon worked and that the Ori have been destroyed

and yes AoT is set before s4 of Atlantis, same for Continuum
        Last edited by Jumper_One; 01 December 2007, 12:56 PM.
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient View Post
          Before, but apparently she's going to be a full colonel for both movies, so she must get promoted before or during AoT.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Not just that, but even the end of Season 3 happened well after the end of S10 and the movies.

Carter was working on the space station by the Season 3 finale, so the Ori were already defeated sometime around the second half of S3.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
              Before, but apparently she's going to be a full colonel for both movies, so she must get promoted before or during AoT.
              I heard she gets promoted in the beginning of AoT
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                I heard she gets promoted in the beginning of AoT
                yes sheppard concraculets her in lifeline

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                  yes sheppard concraculets her in lifeline
                  true but that doesn't help us find out when exactly she's getting promoted. in AoT (beginning, end?) or Continuum (beginning, end?). anyway like I said, as far as I know she'll get the promotion in the beginning of AoT
                  sigpic

Comment

it must have been agony for the writers to write season 4 knowing it took place after the movies, but they couldn't comment on the events.
                    Last edited by DeRoest; 01 December 2007, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                      true but that doesn't help us find out when exactly she's getting promoted. in AoT (beginning, end?) or Continuum (beginning, end?). anyway like I said, as far as I know she'll get the promotion in the beginning of AoT
                      Well, Joe Mallozzi apparently confirmed that she was to be a full bird colonel in the "movies" - since he used the plural, I imagine that he means both.

It's possible that the promotion will happen offscreen, that Sam will be a full bird from the second she first appears onscreen.

Comment

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
                        it must have been agony for the writers to write season 4 knowing it took place after the movies, but they could comment on the events.
                        Except they'd have to be careful with their spoilers; don't want to spoil the endings.

At least we know that Sam and Teal'c survive.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                          Except they'd have to be careful with their spoilers; don't want to spoil the endings.

At least we know that Sam and Teal'c survive.
                          ya - that's what I meant. accedently left off the "n't"

Comment

If Carter is a full bird Colonel at some point in AOT, it will be interesting to see Mitchell's rank status. Will it change as well? After all, he is technically the leader of SG-1.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Jen, the cow hugger writes: “Since Carter will be heading Atlantis, does this mean she was promoted to Colonel?”

Answer: She will be a Full Bird Colonel for both the movies and Atlantis‘s fourth season.

Comment

Working...
                              X