Todd faked it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd faked it?

I personally thought Todd faked the urgent necessity to feed or he couldn't finish the code. It took him all of 2 minutes after he fed to get it done, even on his deathbed I'm sure he could type or tell Mckay what to do. And he completely killed the guy despite it being shown on multiple occasions Wraith don't have to do that to survive. I'm thinking he was real hungry, starving even, but not deathly so. He saw an opportunity to get a much desired meal and took full advantage of it.

It's possible that he did take the opportunity to get fed, the problem is that sooner or later they would have to feed him and since he hadn't feed in a few weeks, it's very likely that he was hungry.

I don't think being hungry was a matter of not being able to work, but being able to focus. Once he had fed, he was able to quickly to finish the program because he knew what he was doing.

He wouldn't have to fake it anyway. He wants that code finished as much anyone, and he could have just denied helping until he was fed so there wouldn't have been a reason to fake it when he could have just been the evil Wraith he's supposed to be and blackmailed McKay for a meal. It's not like they could have killed him, because he still has the final bits of data to make the deactivation code work.

sigpic

Comment

he might have been close to being done before he collapsed. so after feeding he was able to finish the program

Comment

Like Mccy was with that program in Tabula Rasa..

Comment

It doesn't really matter if he faked it or not, they have to feed him at some point anyway. Pretty convenient that they found a volunteer though.

Here's an idea: maybe they could just bring Todd to Texas every time he's hungry. It would be the perfect form of capital punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lúmendil View Post
            It doesn't really matter if he faked it or not, they have to feed him at some point anyway. Pretty convenient that they found a volunteer though.

Here's an idea: maybe they could just bring Todd to Texas every time he's hungry. It would be the perfect form of capital punishment.
            LOL. That it would. But then you might get some saying it is inhumane to use wraith to carry out the death sentence..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              LOL. That it would. But then you might get some saying it is inhumane to use wraith to carry out the death sentence..
              Hell our President would ok it in a minute. *runs* I doubt he faked it he hadn't been fed in weeks they can last longer without food than us but eventually it takes it's toll.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

So we named him Todd? Why Todd? I thought users were going with Gabriel. Anyway I hope he eventually tells the team his name and I agree that he wasn't faking his hunger.

Comment

Originally posted by LiLTiff17 View Post
                  So we named him Todd? Why Todd? I thought users were going with Gabriel. Anyway I hope he eventually tells the team his name and I agree that he wasn't faking his hunger.
                  If I remember correctly JM said that was his name that Shep gave him but the scene got cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Hell our President would ok it in a minute. *runs*
                    I don't think Hayes is such a bad guy. He did take down Kinsey...
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                      I don't think Hayes is such a bad guy. He did take down Kinsey...
                      I think hes talking about the US president in real life
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I was mabey in retrospect a bad idea.

Comment

Interesting responses. Thanks for the input.

I agree with those who said that they would have to feed him sometime and that this was convenient. But while I'm sure he was extremely hungry, I don't think it would stop him from finishing in an hour what took him 2 minutes after he fed.

I also don't think blackmailing for food when you're a prisoner is his best interest when you can get the same result without causing direct conflict.

However, in the end I don't think this was even thought of, but added to provide a moral dilemma.

Comment

Originally posted by Myles View Post
                            Interesting responses. Thanks for the input.

I agree with those who said that they would have to feed him sometime and that this was convenient. But while I'm sure he was extremely hungry, I don't think it would stop him from finishing in an hour what took him 2 minutes after he fed.

I also don't think blackmailing for food when you're a prisoner is his best interest when you can get the same result without causing direct conflict.

However, in the end I don't think this was even thought of, but added to provide a moral dilemma.
                            He was nearly finished and it wasn't that he couldn't finish he couldn't concentrate. So thats's why he didn't need much time.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              I think hes talking about the US president in real life
                              Landry? That was AU.
                              sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                              X