Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it available on itunes or somwhere else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it available on itunes or somwhere else?

Darn! My freaking tivo jumped on wrong channel and recorded junk! Where can I get to watch the last episode now?
    sigpic
    -I want you to know, even if you are gonna forget, that I wasn't with you all these years because we were trapped on this god-awful ship. I was with you because—
    - I know. And I want you to know that I—
    - I know. I know.

{Mod Snip}

I live in Norway at the moment, so this is the way I keep up with the series, but whenever I'm back in the States (where I'm from), I buy the DVD seasons and do anything to support the franchise. We all know that if everyone watches it {snip} the show will eventually get canceled.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 01 December 2007, 07:14 AM. Reason: we don't discuss illegal means of viewing

Comment

Originally posted by tombraider View Post
      Darn! My freaking tivo jumped on wrong channel and recorded junk! Where can I get to watch the last episode now?
      iTunes, Amazon UnBox.

Have to be American or have an American Gift Card.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by tombraider View Post
        You can download it off of Amazon (once it's available) and view it on your tivo.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It's available. I've already downloaded mine.

Amazon usually posts the episodes somewhere around 4am the next morning.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

unbox is proabaly the best way to get it

Comment

Thanks to everyone for input! I got it from iTunes.
              sigpic
              -I want you to know, even if you are gonna forget, that I wasn't with you all these years because we were trapped on this god-awful ship. I was with you because—
              - I know. And I want you to know that I—
              - I know. I know.

Comment

Working...
              X