PDA

View Full Version : First wraith to visit Earth!

Boz4646
November 30th, 2007, 11:04 PM
That wraith also got to feed on a canadian. Probably got messy with the maple syrup and all. :)

MIZA
November 30th, 2007, 11:09 PM
, but wheres the jokes ??

jenks
December 1st, 2007, 03:40 AM
He was starving, and as he's said in the past, hunger for the Wraith is like being on fire and feeding is like dowsing the flames with water, I'm not really surprised that he didn't feel like doing any stand up!

s09119
December 1st, 2007, 09:57 AM
I loved how he looked around in amazement after stepping through the gate in the SGC. I can just imagine his thoughts...

"At last... a Wraith has found Earth..."

P2J
December 1st, 2007, 09:58 AM
I loved how he looked around in amazement after stepping through the gate in the SGC. I can just imagine his thoughts...

so close but yet so far away. it was pretty cool

wkw427
December 1st, 2007, 11:28 AM
He didn't "find" it.

If we let him loose in pegasus, would he be able to dial Earth? Doubt it.

We took him there blinded =p

Yes, he know there is midway, but would be be able to get there?

no

Jumper_One
December 1st, 2007, 12:29 PM
He didn't "find" it.

If we let him loose in pegasus, would he be able to dial Earth? Doubt it.

We took him there blinded =p

Yes, he know there is midway, but would be be able to get there?

no

please refresh my memory, how do the Wraith know about the Midway station again?

jenks
December 1st, 2007, 05:05 PM
Because they've just taken him to it.

Jumper_One
December 1st, 2007, 05:23 PM
Because they've just taken him to it.

lol yeah right hadn't thought of that :rolleyes:

wise one
December 2nd, 2007, 01:07 PM
the sgc should really have some sort of wall where alien races can sign or have a palm print to write on the wall.

'welcome to earth, its a pleasure to meet you and if you dont mind can you sign our wall please'

alien writing: the tokra vammoosh woz ere 2007

if they did have a wall
they would be signitures from:
the tokra
gouald sytem lords like yu
nox
tollan
and many others with a wraith hand print

lol that would be cool

Steven_the_Atlantean
December 3rd, 2007, 03:27 AM
Indeed, the first Wraith to make it to Earth, :P even through the Stargate!
My question is (I am sorry if this is stupid but YOU all have the answer that I seek) anyways, Umm, Did the Wraith make it to Earth via the Midway Station or a Direct connection from Atlantis to Earth!
We know that Atlantis has two functioning ZPM'S (Lifeline), so power isn't a issue, It would be so stupid to reveal the Midway station to the Wraith, so I hope for their sake they Dailed in from Atlantis!

jenks
December 3rd, 2007, 04:01 AM
That's a good point actually, maybe they were dialing straight from Atlantis, it would make the E-mail situation less confusing...

Egle01
December 3rd, 2007, 04:10 AM
I was really surprised, when I saw this Wraith stepping through the Gate.:samanime24:
Felt weird. Brr.

wise one
December 3rd, 2007, 09:25 AM
Indeed, the first Wraith to make it to Earth, :P even through the Stargate!
My question is (I am sorry if this is stupid but YOU all have the answer that I seek) anyways, Umm, Did the Wraith make it to Earth via the Midway Station or a Direct connection from Atlantis to Earth!
We know that Atlantis has two functioning ZPM'S (Lifeline), so power isn't a issue, It would be so stupid to reveal the Midway station to the Wraith, so I hope for their sake they Dailed in from Atlantis!

well i think from atlantis to earth since the gaurds were walking backwards coming into the sgc with the wraith coming through.

the midway station you need a jumper to dial in the miklyway to the sgc like how sheppard did it, so atlantis to earth the wraith came

talyn2k1
December 3rd, 2007, 09:44 AM
well i think from atlantis to earth since the gaurds were walking backwards coming into the sgc with the wraith coming through.

the midway station you need a jumper to dial in the miklyway to the sgc like how sheppard did it, so atlantis to earth the wraith came

The Jumper was only required while the station was still under construction. Now that it is finished you can just walk through, as Woolsey did earlier in the season.

wise one
December 3rd, 2007, 12:26 PM
The Jumper was only required while the station was still under construction. Now that it is finished you can just walk through, as Woolsey did earlier in the season.

o yh i forgot about that, thanks

but the wraith would been through so many stargates to noctice he was going somewhere very far...

garhkal
December 3rd, 2007, 03:38 PM
Does one notice the stargates as you pass through them for the midway station? I don't think so.

Jumper_One
December 3rd, 2007, 03:44 PM
Does one notice the stargates as you pass through them for the midway station? I don't think so.

neither do I

jenks
December 4th, 2007, 02:03 AM
Agreed.

MechaThor
December 4th, 2007, 04:17 PM
Did he know it was Earth? As if I was the SGC i would just of told him it was a base in the pegasus galaxy, I mean an underground base is an underground base no matter what planet you are on.
When he stepped through the gate I would of liked a "one small step for wraith"
Or when he feeded and fixed the nanties super fast, I would of liked him to of said "I always work better on a full stomach" followed by everyone in the room laughing out loud.

But a wraith on Earth was an excellent unexspected threat in this ep along with Walter. Maybe the Wraith and Walter should team up and make a traveling double act?

Jumper_One
December 4th, 2007, 05:58 PM
Did he know it was Earth? As if I was the SGC i would just of told him it was a base in the pegasus galaxy, I mean an underground base is an underground base no matter what planet you are on.
When he stepped through the gate I would of liked a "one small step for wraith"
Or when he feeded and fixed the nanties super fast, I would of liked him to of said "I always work better on a full stomach" followed by everyone in the room laughing out loud.

the Wraith are not stupid, I doubt he wouldn't suspect it was Earth or at least another galaxy since it took him about 30 mins to arrive there. maybe they did tell him but we don't know if he bought it

But a wraith on Earth was an excellent unexspected threat in this ep along with Walter. Maybe the Wraith and Walter should team up and make a traveling double act?

Walter and the Wraith? sweet :D

jenks
December 4th, 2007, 06:02 PM
He wouldn't know it took 30 minutes though, to him it would of taken a matter of seconds...

Jumper_One
December 4th, 2007, 06:04 PM
He wouldn't know it took 30 minutes though, to him it would of taken a matter of seconds...

ah crap you're right :(

Gate-builder
December 6th, 2007, 01:37 AM
He would probably have suspected something once he saw the different stargate I reckon.

Jumper_One
December 6th, 2007, 08:14 AM
He would probably have suspected something once he saw the different stargate I reckon.

Todd also saw the Midway station, he must've at least suspected something - anything

kirmit
December 7th, 2007, 12:30 PM

I'm surprised they didn't show a reaction to gate, he's only seen one type of stargate his whole life (god knows how long that's been), seeing a different kind would've gotten some kind of reaction that I would've liked to of seen it.

chestnu1
December 12th, 2007, 11:46 AM
The wraith knows about mid point no matter which way he came because the gate bridge is the only way to get back to atlantis because I doubt they used a zpm.

jonos101
December 15th, 2007, 01:06 AM
The wraith knows about mid point no matter which way he came because the gate bridge is the only way to get back to atlantis because I doubt they used a zpm.

dosnt matter though coz he cant get there

wilson359
January 1st, 2008, 03:42 AM
I think it was a bad idea for the Wraith to be conscious while they transported him to Earth. They could have carried him on a strecher or something, then revive him after they got to Earth. Or they could have brought Mackay's sister to Atlantis.

squeakytoad
January 25th, 2008, 01:39 AM

Todd will most certainly be in the Wraith history books one day. Whether he'll be an Abraham Lincoln or a Benedict Arnold is another matter.

Thorthewraith
February 15th, 2011, 01:54 PM
please refresh my memory, how do the Wraith know about the Midway station again?
I think it was in Midway that some wraith took over. Maybe my mind needs refresment as well. I know one of the wraith is called Karl in Wraithworshippers anonimous

Was it Earth? I thought they were transferred to Atlantis. But now you say so, I can remember it. Atlantis Stargate looked really different.
Poor Todd. He reached Earth and was to hungry and weak to explore it or even know it.