No Enterprise Premiere!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Enterprise Premiere!!

Evil people put on a baseball game instead of the Enterprise premiere! i was so excited and now i'm really pissed. It's not fair. Star Trek is definitely more important than baseball.

Doesn't UPN replay Enterprise on the weekend though, or only past episodes??
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

i don't think they have in a while.

Comment

UPN will be airing ST:E "Storm Front (1)" tomorrow at 8pm.

This is due to ESPN2 buying the timeslot on UPN inorder to show baseball on a third channel.

So do not fret, tomorrow at 8pm. I expect that the shedule will stay the same as planned. Meaning that SF2 will air next friday at 8pm.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Well, it's on RIGHT NOW (half way over) on the Canadian channel CITYTV, and on UPN.

I think it's pretty cool so far.

It's got Bobby from the Sopranos in it lol.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
            UPN will be airing ST:E "Storm Front (1)" tomorrow at 8pm.

This is due to ESPN2 buying the timeslot on UPN inorder to show baseball on a third channel.

So do not fret, tomorrow at 8pm. I expect that the shedule will stay the same as planned. Meaning that SF2 will air next friday at 8pm.
            that's good news!

Comment

Originally posted by Greesha
              that's good news!
              Not really, cause they probably just lost all of their ratings.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

How weird, because i saw Enterprise tonight on UPN, and no baseball in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                  How weird, because i saw Enterprise tonight on UPN, and no baseball in sight.
                  Some places got it, some didn't. Depends on your cable provider.

Comment

Which is why Enterprise isnt doing so good, because UPN sucks <mod snip>!

They should move it to Spiketv or even the Sci fi better Sci fi than have Enterprise being canceld.

I am glad I am canadian and could see city tv , The Space channel shows it on sundays as well.When UPN came here for a demo trail it totally sucked.
                    Last edited by David; 09 October 2004, 02:51 PM.
                    The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Well duh, why would anyone watch UPN, when Canadians have tv networks with a combination of shows from both Canadian made shows and US shows such as Alias, etc. I know i wouldn't, haha...

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
                        Which is why Enterprise isnt doing so good, because UPN sucks [mod snip]!

They should move it to Spiketv or even the Sci fi better Sci fi than have Enterprise being canceld.

I am glad I am canadian and could see city tv , The Space channel shows it on sundays as well.When UPN came here for a demo trail it totally sucked.
                        Yeah that is my main complaint about UPN it sucks. Even WB has a general theme to their shows. Sure it seems to be teen angst and I could care less but IF you like a show at 8 the next show is more hot teens getting into weird problems.
                        But UPN does not have similar shows on in a row. Enterprise and Voyager have been stuck with some terrible follow up shows. The horrible Twilight Zone. The embarrassingly bad MIB rip off. The just plain bad 7 Days.
                        Now UPN has moved Ent to Fridays were it competes with Andromeda on Sci-Fi. I mean how many people like Andromeda but don't like Enterprise? Are they trying to have the show bomb?
                        Also the showing the shows 2 more times on the weekends is just dumb from a network POV. I like it because I sometimes forget to watch it and it's on Sat and Sun but that has to hurt their ratings. And Ent is constantly bumped for baseball or basketball. No other network treats it's shows so badly.
                        If Enterprise could move to Sci-Fi then you could have Enterprise, SG1, and then Atlantis. A geek nirvana.
                        Last edited by GateWorld; 09 October 2004, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dahak
                          If Enterprise could move to Sci-Fi then you could have Enterprise, SG1, and then Atlantis. A geek nirvana.
                          Hehe. I'd love that.
                          sigpic

Comment

The best move would be for SciFi to buy the show. They would make a killing on Fridays, not only from the 9-12 (SG1 (9), SGA (10), SG1 (11), SGA (12) ), but throwing in ST:E would be a very good idea.

Like FRIDAYS could be:

FALL/WINTER:
                            ST:E
                            SG-1
                            SG-A

SPRING/SUMMER:
                            Andromeda
                            BSG (N)
                            Farscape Re-runs (Then renew the show and give it a 5th season)

Comment

SPACE should get off thier corporate asses and show season 6 daily, and buy Atlantis.
                              [email protected]
                              http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
                              One nation under dog
                              There of which I stand alone
                              A face in the crowd
                              Unsung, against the mold
                              Without a doubt
                              Singled out
                              The only way I know

Comment

Working...