This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark of Truth Trailer

Ok did anybody else notice the Odyssea fire energy based weapons in that trailer? Or was it just me?

It was a big space battle and the Odyssea fired 2 massie bursts of energy, they were definetley weapons fire.

I think the Asgard knowledge base has come into play!!!

It's been a while since I watched "Unending", but the Asgard installed energy weapons on Odyssey. The episode doesn't make it clear whether disconnecting the Asgard knowledge base would disable the cool energy weapons, but just because the ship has them in Ark of Truth doesn't automatically mean they've got the Asgard core reconnected.
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Where is this trailer?
      Best quotes ever:
      O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
      Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
      Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
      Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
      Thor:I like the yellow ones
      O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

The trailer is under Stargate Movies and Ark of Truth Promo thread.

Take a good look when the Odyssea fires after Daniel tells the Prior that 'inside this ark is the way to destroy the Ori' scence(something along those lines).

You'll see the Odyssea fire two / three bursts & THEY LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE ORIGINAL WEAPONS THE ASGARD GAVE US. They must of designed new ones.

AND THAT SCENE WAS DEFINETLY NEW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCxgvrTl1H8
        Last edited by a-parmar; 29 November 2007, 04:31 AM. Reason: ARK OF TRUTH LINK

Comment

Actually, all space footage is completely rehashed. Even the blue thing is actually missiles fired in Family Ties, played ten times faster.

That is not a trailer. It's a promo with some short clips with new character talk.
          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by a-parmar View Post
            The trailer is under Stargate Movies and Ark of Truth Promo thread.

Take a good look when the Odyssea fires after Daniel tells the Prior that 'inside this ark is the way to destroy the Ori' scence(something along those lines).

You'll see the Odyssea fire two / three bursts & THEY LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE ORIGINAL WEAPONS THE ASGARD GAVE US. They must of designed new ones.

AND THAT SCENE WAS DEFINETLY NEW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCxgvrTl1H8
            Your right, those weapons do look different from the ones the asgard gave us.
            Best quotes ever:
            O’NEILL: I hope you like Guinness, Sir. I find it a refreshing substitute for food.
            Jack O'neill: I hope you diplomatically told him where to shove it.
            Teal'c:If you once again try to harm me or one of my companions, my patience with you will expire.
            Carter: You know, you blow up one sun and suddenly everyone expects you to walk on water.
            Thor:I like the yellow ones
            O´Neill:Hey, if you had been listening, you´d know that Nintendos pass through everything.

Comment

Yes they are.

And yes it wasnt a trailer but a promo video but from reading another thread with different replies the promo is a mix of episodes from Atlantis & Season 10 but there are new clips from Ark of truth.

Those weapons have been developed using the Argard knowledge I can guarantee that. The weapon fired a single shot but had 2 bursts come out, it might save power and could possibly take out an Ori ship not as quick as the weapons in Unending but will still do the job.

I proberly guessing we'll see a few more inprovements on the Odyssea when the DVD is released!

Comment

Originally posted by a-parmar View Post
                Yes they are.

And yes it wasnt a trailer but a promo video but from reading another thread with different replies the promo is a mix of episodes from Atlantis & Season 10 but there are new clips from Ark of truth.

Those weapons have been developed using the Argard knowledge I can guarantee that. The weapon fired a single shot but had 2 bursts come out, it might save power and could possibly take out an Ori ship not as quick as the weapons in Unending but will still do the job.

I proberly guessing we'll see a few more inprovements on the Odyssea when the DVD is released!
                It's Odyssey not Odyssea.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Mister Oragahn is correct.
                  it's the same missile firing scene from Family Ties, not energy weapons.

Comment

Working...
                  X