This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We showed you how but you didn't see it" Late S4 spoilers

"Martin explains that the seeds of his return were planted even before the close of Season Three. "We planned how we were going to bring him back at the end of Season Three and no one caught it," he said, "and that's how we would like it to stay and that story doesn't come to a boil until the end of Season Four. That's when we're going to bring him back.""

This... supremely piques my interests.
    I'm going through and re-watching the last few episodes of season 3, but I haven't caught it yet.
    Hopefully Gero reads the forum here. Because if he doesn't... then we already figured it out but don't know it :X

prolly something so obscure so to be impossible to pick, at least I hope so. I've re-watched the last few of s3 and im scratchng my head. I'll feel stupid otherwise.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm just realyl really hoping it means he wans't cloned by Michael.
      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
      Yes, I am!
      sigpic
      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
        I'm just realyl really hoping it means he wans't cloned by Michael.
        didn't JM say that it's gonna be the real Beckett, OUR Beckett? I thought there was no time travel or cloning involved
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Spoiler:
          Michael beamed up the real Carson right before the explosion and used a dummy body to cover it up. Carson is a prisoner now, and is being forced to help Michael with the retro-Virus so he can creater his army of bug people.

Well that is what I think.
          sigpic

Comment

I think it was in Sunday where Beckett said he kept samples of everyone's blood for cross-checking purposes. I think we'll get a cloned Carson.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I would agree that the fx for Carson during the actual explosion looked strange. I don't know if he was beamed up--I didn't see any Wraith beam.

PM said in his interview that it was "left open" for him to return in season 5...he wasn't sure if there would be a season 5 then.

I would agree he would have to be either held against his will or ascend.

It would also be possible for Rodney to have planet the seed in Beckett's mind on how to ascend when they had that connection in the ep where Rodney made himself into superman.

I will go with--involuntary ascension.
              Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Maybe they just used a sarcoughagus on him when he got back to earth. He was too valuable to just bury.

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Hell if they have a time traveling Rodney on board his own ship in “The Last Man” then he could have went back to that point in time…beamed up Carson…sent down a clone to get char broiled, & then jumped to the time of “The Kindred” to beam him down again since future Rodney would know that we require a doctor with his superior skills for this mysterious outbreak in the Pegasus galaxy…which is most likely Carson’s retro virus that Michael tweaked for his own purposes…which is why Carson is so uniquely qualified & essential to finding a cure for this outbreak.

And that’s all I have to say about that.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:
                  Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
                  *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
                  DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
                  DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

Oh yeah…

Spoiler:
                    Rodney’s “hallucinations” to date have all been some form of communication, so it may be possible that the “ghost” Carson that consoled him was actually Carson on board a cloaked USS Phoenix using the Asgard Chimera holographic technology. Just a thought.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:
                    Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
                    DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                      I think it was in Sunday where Beckett said he kept samples of everyone's blood for cross-checking purposes. I think we'll get a cloned Carson.
                      Cloning is the easy way out for a SCI FI show, so I hope not.

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                      I would agree that the fx for Carson during the actual explosion looked strange. I don't know if he was beamed up--I didn't see any Wraith beam.

PM said in his interview that it was "left open" for him to return in season 5...he wasn't sure if there would be a season 5 then.

I would agree he would have to be either held against his will or ascend.

It would also be possible for Rodney to have planet the seed in Beckett's mind on how to ascend when they had that connection in the ep where Rodney made himself into superman.

I will go with--involuntary ascension.
                      Spoiler:
                      I like the Ascension idea, but I think they are saving that for Weir. Joe M did say he was leaving Weir's character open for S5, Ascension is a good way for that.

I truly think he did not die, and Michael took him.
                      sigpic

Comment

Say what now?

Spoiler:
                        The last time I checked…Wraith beaming technology was line of sight only…i.e. they can’t beam through the roof of buildings and such. Plus they don’t have cloaking capability in order to go undetected in the vicinity of Atlantis in order to beam…also Michael would need to employ some kind of prescience in order to know when was the most opportune moment to take him without rousing suspicion. It seems far more likely that he was plucked from that exploding tumor situation by a time traveler from the future rather than a precognitive rogue Wraith with technological wonders that we haven’t seen the wraith employ before…but I could be wrong.

When I initially heard that they were bringing Carson back some time ago my first thought was a time traveling Janus before he ditched his time-jumper on that “It’s Good to be King” planet were he made his prophecy about ‘SG-1 to the rescue’, but now that we have a time traveling McKay in the mix for “The Last Man” it is all coming together now.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Michael beamed up the real Carson right before the explosion and used a dummy body to cover it up. Carson is a prisoner now, and is being forced to help Michael with the retro-Virus so he can creater his army of bug people.

Well that is what I think.
                          wow that is pretty far-fetched?
                          sigpic
                          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Argosy View Post
                            Say what now?

Spoiler:
                            The last time I checked…Wraith beaming technology was line of sight only…i.e. they can’t beam through the roof of buildings and such. Plus they don’t have cloaking capability in order to go undetected in the vicinity of Atlantis in order to beam…also Michael would need to employ some kind of prescience in order to know when was the most opportune moment to take him without rousing suspicion. It seems far more likely that he was plucked from that exploding tumor situation by a time traveler from the future rather than a precognitive rogue Wraith with technological wonders that we haven’t seen the wraith employ before…but I could be wrong.

When I initially heard that they were bringing Carson back some time ago my first thought was a time traveling Janus before he ditched his time-jumper on that “It’s Good to be King” planet were he made his prophecy about ‘SG-1 to the rescue’, but now that we have a time traveling McKay in the mix for “The Last Man” it is all coming together now.
                            wow you guys have me confused now i am thinking about that Rodney and Carson scene in Sunday , what the heck is going on??
                            sigpic
                            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                              wow you guys have me confused now i am thinking about that Rodney and Carson scene in Sunday , what the heck is going on??
                              believe me you're not the only one who's confused
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X