Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

haUhhh I need to knoppens, why would they do this???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haUhhh I need to knoppens, why would they do this???

I just finnished watching every single stargate episode tonight, would have finnished sooner but blockbuster online was all backed up and i spent all summer waiting for season 8 to come... How could they end season 10 just like that? With no more episodes to come!!! I kno they have a couple movies comming out, but were they intending to make another season or something before they got shut down? Also, since ive finnished SG1, im gunna try to get into Atlantis. Does Atlantis fit with everyhing that has happened on SG1? After getting Asgard tech on SG1's ship, will they give it to Atlantis? Ive seen some episodes of Atlantis on tv, and noticed that they have an Asgard on their ship regularily, will he not be there anymore because of the Asgard homeworld being destroyed?

Just some questions i have, dunno if any of you can answer them, but its kinda bugging me allready...

Thanks

Atlantis season 1 occurs at the same time as SG-1 season 8, season 2 at the same time as SG-1 season 9 and so on. The shows don't really cross over that much but events on one show do affect the other.
    Spoiler:
    The death of the Asgard as you mentioned does indeed mean that there is no Asgard present in Atlantis after the events of unending for example, and it has been rumored that some aspects of the Asgard legacy will be incorporated into the deadalus at some point.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by killercrave123 View Post
      I just finnished watching every single stargate episode tonight, would have finnished sooner but blockbuster online was all backed up and i spent all summer waiting for season 8 to come... How could they end season 10 just like that? With no more episodes to come!!! I kno they have a couple movies comming out, but were they intending to make another season or something before they got shut down?
      Yep, they were counting on getting picked up for an 11th season and didn't find out they'd been canceled until they were already filming the 17th episode of season 10, so they had to totally rewrite the finale, and due to the little time they had to cast guests and extras, and book locations, they had to just use one of their existing sets for the entire episode - hence Unending being set entirely on the Odyssey. All is not lost though, at least the Ori storyline will be wrapped up in Stargate: The Ark Of Truth.

Comment

They are ending the series with a movie. And, we don't know for sure the Asgard are dead.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
          They are ending the series with a movie. And, we don't know for sure the Asgard are dead.
          well
          Spoiler:
          I don't think the return of the Asgard will be the suble change in the timeline at the end of Continuum BW talked about, so I'm pretty sure they're gone
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            well
            Spoiler:
            I don't think the return of the Asgard will be the suble change in the timeline at the end of Continuum BW talked about, so I'm pretty sure they're gone
            That would definitely be more than a subtle change. I don't see that happening either.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X