PDA

View Full Version : Farscape For Dummies

Zonks
November 26th, 2007, 12:22 PM
Arky-Arky you might think that u now everythink about Farscape but just see that if you are a true Farcsape Expert.
:vala: :cameronanime12::cameronanime08b::valaanime06:

Answer these 5 Questions and i'll rate u on how much u now about Farscape :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :):) :)

1.The lucky charm crichton's dad gives him just before take of is a?
A.Silver Chain
B.Puzzle Ring
C.Rabbit foot
D.Two headed dime

2.When Rygel is nevous or angry he?
A.Farts Helium
B.Spits brown goo
C.Runs away
D.Turns green

3.According to D'Argo what is a weakness not enough peacekeepers die from?
A.Chocolate addiction
B.Agoraphobia(fear of open spaces)
C.Sebacean heat Delirium
D.Deep space interna-thermia

4.What is the name of Aeryn and John's Baby?
A.Goldylocks
B.D'Argo Sun Crichton
C.Rygel Sun Crichton
D.Scorpious

5.and last of all what does Dradest mean?
A.Hag
B.Dimwit
C.Dork
D.coolest

OK. :) :cool: :cool: :cool: :):) :)

Zonks
December 10th, 2007, 01:19 PM
Ow come on :sheppardanime32:

u hugs, ya gotta know these !!!!

Its essental Farscape Knowledge

Its gettin lonely in here:danielanime08:

Xicer
December 10th, 2007, 01:35 PM
D
A
C
B
D

Zonks
December 10th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Well you did pretty well 4/5 :vala: :cameron:
i can definitly say u can tell ya scarrens from ya scorvians
ow my god i cant pu the answers on here its cheatin sorry i'll send ya a pm okay

thank you hun for takin the test,
i thought the world had run out of scapers :):)

The Sweet Guy
December 10th, 2007, 03:18 PM
C
A
C
B
D

SunKrux
December 10th, 2007, 06:59 PM
Geez, you choose to post your little quiz during the US holiday weekend known as Thanksgiving weekend and THEN you expect people to answer right away? ;) :lol:

Mine:

1.The lucky charm crichton's dad gives him just before take of is a?

B.Puzzle Ring

2.When Rygel is nevous or angry he?

A.Farts Helium

3.According to D'Argo what is a weakness not enough peacekeepers die from?

C.Sebacean heat Delirium

4.What is the name of Aeryn and John's Baby?

B.D'Argo Sun Crichton

5.and last of all what does Dradest mean?

D.coolest

Next....

heroesfan
December 10th, 2007, 07:16 PM
This is the topic for me

MFA
December 10th, 2007, 10:18 PM
I'll play along too ...

B
A
C
B
D

Zonks
December 11th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Okay smart allikes, try these on for size

1.what is aeryns dad called?
2.what is aeryns mum called?
3.Which character appeared in an episode wearing red highheel stilletoes?
4. Whats the name of a seductive peacekeeper female ?(not Aeryn):lol:
5.What is the name of the DRD that Crichton adopts from a dieing leviathan?
6. What is the name of Chiana's brother?
7. What is the species called that looks like a cross between godzilla and Jeeperscreepers?

If you get these right ya offically on mi buddy list forever!!!.....
Lots of green to give out
:cameron21::valaanime04:

MFA
December 11th, 2007, 04:05 PM
hmmmm ...

1.Talyn
2.Xalax (sp?)
3.Crais!!! (loved that scene, BTW!)
4. Peacekeeper Barbi
5.1812!!! (draddest DRD out there!)
6. Nerri
7. Scarran

SunKrux
December 11th, 2007, 07:09 PM
Survey says...

1.what is aeryns dad called?
Talyn

2.what is aeryns mum called?
Xhalax

3.Which character appeared in an episode wearing red highheel stilletoes?
Crais - eps is Won't Get Fooled Again

4. Whats the name of a seductive peacekeeper female ?(not Aeryn)
Grazya

5.What is the name of the DRD that Crichton adopts from a dieing leviathan?

6. What is the name of Chiana's brother?
Neri

7. What is the species called that looks like a cross between godzilla and Jeeperscreepers?
Possibly the Scarrens, but there was a creature in the first season I believe at a shop Rygel encountered that I'm thinking of. Can't remember the species name though or the eps title. :lol:

So for this, I'm going to go with Scarrens although, they are not nearly as large as Godzilla. :P ;)

MFA
December 11th, 2007, 10:30 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I missed one!!! I feel like such an idiot!! I should've known that one!!

SunKrux - I'm not sure about # 7 either ...

Are you referring to the episode where they meet Maldis the first time? There was a spider looking creature that Rygel talked with in that episode.

Zonks
December 12th, 2007, 07:50 AM
:valaanime04::valaanime06:u guys are wicked smart :cameronanime12::cameron21:

Ya both right its the scarrens , i should of really said a miniture godzilla or big scary lizard like species but ohwell next time maybe:)

Green is the word u guys are on my buddy list!!!

Hey can any of u guys guess/translate what this says:

A-Lu-E-Masata you’re my Pips do you want a raslack I’ll get my scrub runner and take you to get one in about a weeken.
( I cant actually buy ya a raslack cos i'm only 14, and ya live like in another country to me ,but i would if i could:))

SunKrux
December 12th, 2007, 09:50 AM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! I missed one!!! I feel like such an idiot!! I should've known that one!!

SunKrux - I'm not sure about # 7 either ...

Are you referring to the episode where they meet Maldis the first time? There was a spider looking creature that Rygel talked with in that episode.

Yeah that's it. I couldn't remember the eps but the creature is stuck in my head. :lol:

Zonks
December 14th, 2007, 01:53 PM
:cool::cool::vala::cameron:

Does anyone now that song that 1312 sings..mi mind has gon blank..its bin a rought day:o

SunKrux
December 14th, 2007, 03:15 PM
:cool::cool::vala::cameron:

Does anyone now that song that 1312 sings..mi mind has gon blank..its bin a rought day:o

It's 1812, not 1312 and it's the "1812 Overture" - hence the DRD's name.

Zonks
December 14th, 2007, 03:20 PM
Ow sorry i..was writing something down on an essay that involved mi putting 13 into it opssi, i think ya can tell icant multi task, sos Its bin a really bad day for me.ow my god i cant believe i put that. *slaps mi self on the head to nock sence into mi self*

thanks 1812 not 1312 got it :)

SunKrux
December 14th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Zonks, no worries kiddo. Just answered your question. :D

Zonks
December 14th, 2007, 03:43 PM
:)
Ow yeah i get it now thanks
Dont ya think the DRD's are just funky?:cool:

SunKrux
December 14th, 2007, 10:16 PM
:)
Ow yeah i get it now thanks
Dont ya think the DRD's are just funky?:cool:

Nope I think they're totally cool. Wish I had a couple to clean up my place. :lol:

Zonks
December 15th, 2007, 05:48 AM
Nope I think they're totally cool. Wish I had a couple to clean up my place. :lol:

Yeh it save mi mum shoutin at me to tidy mi room once in a while, :):):o

Zonks
December 15th, 2007, 06:06 PM
:vala::cameron:

Hey guys which do ya like each of as percentage or rankin order in your books?
Humans,
Scarrens,
Peacekeepers,
Nebari's,
Hynerians
Pa'u's
Luxans.

:):):):):););):cool::cool::cool::cool:;);):):):):)

CKO
December 15th, 2007, 09:25 PM
B
A
C
B
D

MFA
December 16th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Here's my ranking, and it's kind of tough as I like all the characters and races!!

30% ... Humans (humans are superior)
20% ... Peacekeepers (almost human ...)
15% ... Luxans (D kicks ema!)
10% ... Nebari's (Chiana rocks!)
10% ... Pa'u's (I miss Zhaan :-( )
10% ... Hynerians (hehehe ... helium farts)
5% ... Scarrens (yuck!)

Zonks
December 19th, 2007, 08:25 AM
Here's my ranking, and it's kind of tough as I like all the characters and races!!

30% ... Humans (humans are superior)
20% ... Peacekeepers (almost human ...)
15% ... Luxans (D kicks ema!)
10% ... Nebari's (Chiana rocks!)
10% ... Pa'u's (I miss Zhaan :-( )
10% ... Hynerians (hehehe ... helium farts)
5% ... Scarrens (yuck!)

cool rankin,
okay try these put who ya profere:
1.Rygel or Chiana
2.D'argo or noranti
3.Zhaan or stark
4.DRD One-Eye or DRD 1812 (One eye is the first DRD in Premier, all through the show we can see a DRD with the distinctive tape, u now when crichton fixed it with blue gaffatape kind of stuff)
5.Braca or Greyza
6.Jool or Sikozu
7.Scorpious or Harvey
8.Ahkna or Staleek

:vala::cameron::):););););)

MFA
December 21st, 2007, 06:13 AM
1.Chiana
2.D'argo
3.Zhaan
4.DRD 1812
5.Braca
6.Jool
7.Scorpious
8.Ahkna

Most were easy choices ...

Chiana has always been a favorite, I really like how her character was developed and all the twists and turns she had.

I've never really liked Noranti (hey, she interfered with John and Aeryn!!!), so D'Argo is a VERY VERY easy pick for that one!

Choosing between Zhaan and Stark was hard, but I had to go with Zhaan. Ask me tomorrow, and I'll probably go with Stark :)

No contest on # 4 ... DRD 1812 is the coolest!!!

No contest for # 5 either ... I really like how Braca's character has developed and how he's advanced through the ranks, even more so now that I've seen up to 5th or 6th episode (in order) of Season 4.

Jool, definitely. But just about the time her character was getting interesting though, they left her on that planet in the second and third episodes of Season 4.

Number 7 is a very very tough choice. I am a huge fan of both. But went with Scorpious, ask me tomorrow ...

Aaaah, Ahkna, hands down!

SunKrux
December 21st, 2007, 09:45 AM
1.Rygel
2.D'argo
3.stark
4.DRD One-Eye - simply because 1812 had more air time really.
5.Braca
6.Jool and Sikozu - I like them equally and sadly neither character really got fleshed out enough for me.
7.Scorpious and Harvey - again, tie since I like them equally
8.Ahkna - It's the HAT! :D

And don't give me that "You HAVE to choose one" No I don't. :P

How's this for choosing...

Which of the characters portrayed by Francesca Buller (Ben's BETTER half) is your favorite? Or if you can't choose one favorite, rank in order of favorite to not quite favorite but you still like. :D

M'Lee
Ro'Na
Raxil
Ahkna

For me, it's Raxil. I do love Ahkna, but Raxil is da bomb. :) The voice Francesca used was awesome, the character was hilarious and cracks me up everytime I think about or see Raxil on screen. :D

Ranking:
Raxil
Ahkna
M'Lee
Ro'Na

Zonks
December 21st, 2007, 03:12 PM
umm..ok i dont really now but i think

Ahkna( hated her with a vengence but, thought her character was cool though)
Raxil (dont know really )
Ro`Na (felt sorry for her..)
M'Lee ( just didn't like the fact she was tryin to kill john )

MFA
December 22nd, 2007, 01:57 PM
For me, it's Raxil. I do love Ahkna, but Raxil is da bomb. :) The voice Francesca used was awesome, the character was hilarious and cracks me up everytime I think about or see Raxil on screen. :D

Ranking:
Raxil
Ahkna
M'Lee
Ro'Na

ITA! Raxil is just so freakin' hilarious! She's, like, the pin-up poster child for ADHD, you know? :) She was just soooo much fun watching.

Yea, and I agree with the ranking also, though M'Lee and Ro'Na would most likely be tied.

I like Ahkna because she was more of an evil character for Mrs. B to play than the others, and until I found out on one of the boards, never realized she's the same actress who played the M'Lee. (M'Lee and Ahkna were the only characters I had seen up to that point)

Zonks
December 26th, 2007, 03:06 PM
whats ya appinions about boodongs?

:):cameron::vala::)

MFA
December 26th, 2007, 05:41 PM
The name is funny ... especially when said with a very thick, southern accent. Makes me smile whenever I hear or read the name :)

I love the way they keep getting mentioned ... and wished we could have seen more of them (what was it, two episodes - one dead, one alive - that we saw them in?)

Zonks
December 28th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Yeh 2 episodes, that one were it swallowed Talyn, I miss Talyn sooooooo much :( he was a pretty ship. couldn't believe he was gone, i thought i'd just drempt it til mi sis Said "ow its so sad Talyn dyin" i though WHAT she onabout ,then i came back to reality *sigh*

what do u miss about Farscape?

MFA
December 28th, 2007, 04:00 PM
I'm still watching "new to me" episodes, so not a whole lot to miss just yet.

But I really do miss Zhaan. Her death really hit me harder than any of the others, even though I knew ahead of time it was coming - the writers did a very good job. Much better than anyone else when they know they have to "kill off" a character. It took Zhaan, what, four episodes? Gee whiz, they know how to torture you!

Zonks
January 1st, 2008, 04:27 PM
I'm still watching "new to me" episodes, so not a whole lot to miss just yet.

But I really do miss Zhaan. Her death really hit me harder than any of the others, even though I knew ahead of time it was coming - the writers did a very good job. Much better than anyone else when they know they have to "kill off" a character. It took Zhaan, what, four episodes? Gee whiz, they know how to torture you!

I though Zhaan was ace, even though the whole fellin the light kind of turned her on bit that was kind of freaki.. but assides that Zhaan Rocks, me an mi sis cried so much when see died :danielanime08::sheppardanime32:
remember when Zhaan said that she had kicked more ass than youve sat on that was the dradest:):)

Supreme Commander Sil
January 1st, 2008, 06:31 PM
"Farscape for Dummies" lol, I belong here!
You can all laugh at how little I know with that quizzie thing-o :lol:

Zonks
January 6th, 2008, 03:12 PM
Hey u guys can u explain this to me
do u know those episodes that princess trilogy were John married that princess well what i dont get is how john married Aeryn cos wouldn't he be like still married to that princess?
:tealcanime49::beckettanime14:
I feel sorry for John cos he wouldn't ever see his daughter would he they are like han solo carbinated for 80 years or somethin like that.:S:S:S:S:):):)

MFA
January 6th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Good question Zonks.

I guess in the UT, anything goes!

Seriously, the queen did say that the other guy could be the husband/father and in 80 years, nobody would know the difference (as in that really wasn't his kid), so maybe the Queen has the power to "terminate" a marriage without ceremony or written agreements. That's the only thing I could come up with.

Yea, I think John misses the little girl, since he was ready to be frozen again and go through all that pain and loose all his friends because, as he said, every child deserves a dad.

Zonks
January 8th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Good question Zonks.

I guess in the UT, anything goes!

Seriously, the queen did say that the other guy could be the husband/father and in 80 years, nobody would know the difference (as in that really wasn't his kid), so maybe the Queen has the power to "terminate" a marriage without ceremony or written agreements. That's the only thing I could come up with.

Yea, I think John misses the little girl, since he was ready to be frozen again and go through all that pain and loose all his friends because, as he said, every child deserves a dad.

thanks i never thought about it like that,cool explination:):):)

joshing123
January 8th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Hey u guys can u explain this to me
do u know those episodes that princess trilogy were John married that princess well what i dont get is how john married Aeryn cos wouldn't he be like still married to that princess?

I watched those episodes just this week & thought the same thing! Technically, it appears John is a bigamist.

He's learning from Rygel.

Integrabyte
February 22nd, 2008, 01:11 AM
I watched those episodes just this week & thought the same thing! Technically, it appears John is a bigamist.

He's learning from Rygel.

Haha, next week he'll learn how to fart helium :P

Ladyinred
February 22nd, 2008, 12:58 PM

We didn't see it on screen, but I'm pretty sure they made it to that planet once again and Crichton signed something dissolving his "marriage". He's not a bigamist.

./freelancer
February 22nd, 2008, 02:11 PM
You're taking that marriage (to the princess) way too seriously. It's not like he really married her by choice. It was just a technicality. Besides, who cares if he's "married" on that planet? It's not like there's a central registry or anything.

Ladyinred: He can't dissolve it. Everyone on the planet must think that he's the statue.

Ladyinred
February 22nd, 2008, 02:38 PM
You're taking that marriage (to the princess) way too seriously. It's not like he really married her by choice. It was just a technicality. Besides, who cares if he's "married" on that planet? It's not like there's a central registry or anything.

Ladyinred: He can't dissolve it. Everyone on the planet must think that he's the statue.

You're right, but when they're "unfrozen" so to speak, people will see that it's councelor Tyno and not Crichton.

Thunderstorm
February 22nd, 2008, 03:01 PM
You're right, but when they're "unfrozen" so to speak, people will see that it's councelor Tyno and not Crichton.

I just watched these eps about a week ago, and they said no one that wasn't in the room when they got married and initially frozen knows who John is. So I think when they get unfrozen Tyno will be using John's name.

Of course, they are completely forgetting the fact they were in a public place when John kissed the Princess so anyone who saw that could figure it out.

MFA
February 22nd, 2008, 04:36 PM

I just watched these eps about a week ago, and they said no one that wasn't in the room when they got married and initially frozen knows who John is. So I think when they get unfrozen Tyno will be using John's name.

Of course, they are completely forgetting the fact they were in a public place when John kissed the Princess so anyone who saw that could figure it out.

Also …

What’s the life span of these folks? Can’t remember if they even said, but it stands to reason that those who knew Tyno and maybe Crichton personally will be long dead by the time he’s unfrozen (in 80 cycles). I wonder if Tyno would even need to use John’s name then? Or will they be able to change records so Tyno can use his own name?

As for the kiss … I think the only people who noticed the kiss were John, the Princess, and Tyno … and the Princess’ brother and his girlfriend. Personally, I think everybody else was a bit too, umm, preoccupied to notice anything other than who they were, umm, “preoccupied” with. :)

Disclaimer: It’s been a while since I saw the episode, so could be completely wrong ...

Thunderstorm
February 22nd, 2008, 05:09 PM
Also …

What’s the life span of these folks? Can’t remember if they even said, but it stands to reason that those who knew Tyno and maybe Crichton personally will be long dead by the time he’s unfrozen (in 80 cycles). I wonder if Tyno would even need to use John’s name then? Or will they be able to change records so Tyno can use his own name? .
I was under the impression that they would be the next rulers - since the princess is the daughter. So that means the mother will live at least another 80 yrs. Otherwise they'd have to have someone else in between and that would mess up the line of succession.

As for the kiss … I think the only people who noticed the kiss were John, the Princess, and Tyno … and the Princess’ brother and his girlfriend. Personally, I think everybody else was a bit too, umm, preoccupied to notice anything other than who they were, umm, “preoccupied” with. :)

You've got a good point there. Maybe that's what the rulers are counting on. :D