Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ark of Truth promo (some material from Ark of Truth)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark of Truth promo (some material from Ark of Truth)

Like it says at the top there is a lot of stock footage in the promo covering the ten years but there are seens in the promo that I have never seen on the show, it's going to be cool watch it at this link:
    http://www.trailerplayer.com/Stargat...ndit_snif.html

or go here and click on "watch trailer" : http://www.sendit.com/video/item/7001000138507
    C. Edmund

damn, it's not working. Is there something new?
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Sweet! There's some nice footage in there at the end from AoT including a new shot of the Doci and a nice little speech from Teal'c. Thanks for posting this!

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        damn, it's not working. Is there something new?
        A few clips, including the Doci looking really wacky, and a few lines. Nothing huge, but it's nice to see nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
          A few clips, including the Doci looking really wacky, and a few lines. Nothing huge, but it's nice to see nonetheless.
          it's better than nothing. MGM user "friendly" policy is really annoying. We should be glad that we get at least this
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Finally!!!
            sigpic
            Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Oh God, the Doci. That scene alone made watching all the clips at the start worth it. I've saved the video and am attempting to directly upload it to youtube, see if that helps anyone.

There did seem to be a lot of small minor stuff at the end that is from new material but overall I liked what I saw of the new stuff, especially Doci.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                Oh God, the Doci. That scene alone made watching all the clips at the start worth it. I've saved the video and am attempting to directly upload it to youtube, see if that helps anyone.
                I can't wait
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for posting that! It's sure hard to find new info on the movies so anything is appreciated! This is a good clip.
                  "Then I suppose now is the time for me to say something profound.... Nothing comes to mind. Let's do it."

Comment

OMG that is so good to see the Doci again !
                    the video was a bit too long even if it sums the show up very well ! but those little excerpts of the Ark of Truth are amazing ! I really can't wait for it ! I would have loved to see Adria or Morgan but the Doci and the Prior were fabulous
                    sigpic
                    ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                    ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

guys, stop it!!! I haven't seen it yet
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

*drops dead*

Those new scenes wer great, this really does feel different to TV episodes, I actually got a movie feeling from it, which is great.

The Doci, omg the doci, short but sweet, that guy rocks

Spoiler:
                        Doci: Your gods can't save you now

So good.

Comment

WOW!!It was great. The Doci looks really scarry.

Btw. I think it's that trailer from Comic Com
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCxgvrTl1H8

This isn't the full promo (as the conversion was screwing up the first half of it) however this is the part that contains all the new footage. I'll see about getting the whole thing up but this is what you'll want to see.

Unfortunately there is a slight audio lag but nothing bad.

sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or
                              Spoiler:
                              was the Oddy using some kind of blue pulse weapon? Not the Asgard beams

Comment

Working...
                              X