PDA

View Full Version : Did any one else think this?

furiousfurling
November 25th, 2007, 06:38 AM
IN SEER - did anyone else think that maybe things were a little too easy? that maybe the whole thing was staged?

->the wraith that had been in captured said he wanted to use this virus on the Asaurans to regain his standing.

however, if he only had one hive ship, which was destroyed, how does he propose to implement the virus without a ship, without even a wraith dart????+he lost everything and he wasn't even upset.

it seems to me the whole 2 wraith ships exploding was a diversion, maybe false life signs on board to fool Atlantis, so they could get someone in the inside of Atlantis, to what end I dont know maybe Earths gate address or something??

any ideas??!!!!!!!!!!

rarocks24
November 25th, 2007, 06:45 AM
I somehow doubt that.

The hive loyal to the Wraith on Atlantis was willing to sacrifice itself for the survival of their food source and them by sacrificing themselves for Atlantis. Only one ship knew, and the other was eavesdropping and decided to check things out. They hated each other, and blew the frak out of each other.

Losing his ship, he didn't seem to happy about it, but then again, he probably knew they were going to sacrifice themselves so Atlantis wasn't detected and so he could complete his work. We had already elected to upload the virus into the Asurans base code ourselves.

The Wraith couldn't even touch anything in Mckay's lab, he had his hands bound the entire time.

We also know that the Wraith (7 hives) decides to ally with Atlantis against the Asurans. Our friend Todd helped tremendously with that.

OobeDoobBenubi
November 25th, 2007, 06:47 AM
I dont know maybe Earths gate address or something??

any ideas??!!!!!!!!!!

They already have Earths gate address

Jumper_One
November 25th, 2007, 07:25 AM
They already have Earths gate address

they do? I can't remember that, could you refresh my memory please

jds1982
November 25th, 2007, 03:41 PM
Didn't they get it from Sumner, or was it in Allies? They just can't use it because only Atlantis' gate can dial Earth.

Mattathias2.0
November 25th, 2007, 03:45 PM
In Allies, they got all the locations of planets in our database (in order to get to Earth by ship, of course).

As far as I know, no Wraith (currently) has the gate address to Earth.

Mitchell82
November 25th, 2007, 03:56 PM
:ronan:
In Allies, they got all the locations of planets in our database (in order to get to Earth by ship, of course).

As far as I know, no Wraith (currently) has the gate address to Earth.

If they know the location they can figure it out eventually but no they don't have the adress just it's location.

Mitchell82
November 25th, 2007, 03:56 PM
I somehow doubt that.

The hive loyal to the Wraith on Atlantis was willing to sacrifice itself for the survival of their food source and them by sacrificing themselves for Atlantis. Only one ship knew, and the other was eavesdropping and decided to check things out. They hated each other, and blew the frak out of each other.

Losing his ship, he didn't seem to happy about it, but then again, he probably knew they were going to sacrifice themselves so Atlantis wasn't detected and so he could complete his work. We had already elected to upload the virus into the Asurans base code ourselves.

The Wraith couldn't even touch anything in Mckay's lab, he had his hands bound the entire time.

We also know that the Wraith (7 hives) decides to ally with Atlantis against the Asurans. Our friend Todd helped tremendously with that.
Agreed.

Jumper_One
November 25th, 2007, 05:11 PM

If they know the location they can figure it out eventually but no they don't have the adress just it's location.

this is a little confusing. they do have the address but not the location correct?

Mattathias2.0
November 25th, 2007, 05:13 PM

But 1) the Wraith hives were destroyed and 2) the only survivor from those hive ships is Michael.

Jumper_One
November 25th, 2007, 05:23 PM
But 1) the Wraith hives were destroyed and 2) the only survivor from those hive ships is Michael.

that's what I was thinking. every Wraith who knew about Earth was on those hive ships and they were destroyed. as for Michael, well we know he survived so there's nobody who actually knows about the location of Earth. and IIRC they also haven't got the gate address which wouldn't matter anyway since only Atlantis can dial Earth

s09119
November 25th, 2007, 05:36 PM
What...? My post in this thread vanished...

Jumper_One
November 25th, 2007, 05:46 PM
What...? My post in this thread vanished...

:eek: strange :confused:

what did you post?

Mitchell82
November 25th, 2007, 06:11 PM
that's what I was thinking. every Wraith who knew about Earth was on those hive ships and they were destroyed. as for Michael, well we know he survived so there's nobody who actually knows about the location of Earth. and IIRC they also haven't got the gate address which wouldn't matter anyway since only Atlantis can dial Earth

Good point unless the Wraith ships transmitted their database somewhere or if they have a blackbox of sorts that could have survived.

andromeda_dan
November 26th, 2007, 06:21 PM
it's a plausible scenario, but highly unlikely in this situation. It's more likely that the second hive ship did not buy into whatever story the people on Todd's ship are telling them for the reason for them to be hovering over an uninhabited planet, and when Todd's boys sense that the second hive ship isn't buying, they decided to blow them out of the skies and die along with them to protect Todd and the secret of Atlantis' presence on the planet.

wise one
November 27th, 2007, 08:06 AM
that shows the wraith have feelings and are just not about sucking the life out of people!

Mitchell82
November 29th, 2007, 01:28 PM
it's a plausible scenario, but highly unlikely in this situation. It's more likely that the second hive ship did not buy into whatever story the people on Todd's ship are telling them for the reason for them to be hovering over an uninhabited planet, and when Todd's boys sense that the second hive ship isn't buying, they decided to blow them out of the skies and die along with them to protect Todd and the secret of Atlantis' presence on the planet.

9000 posts! *sigh* I have no life.;) Anyway I agree.