X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kendra's character

Is it me or did she seem cylon like.

Some of the ways' she picked up on things or said things.

could she be the final cylon.

I doubt that. I like to credit human intelligence without having to attribute it to something more mysterious. She struck me as being a pretty observant person. It really doesn't take much more than watching and thinking to draw the conclusions she did.

It would be a shame for all the bright people to be Cylons...that would make humans pretty pathetic.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Although it would make more sense of she was.

Right before she dies a "cylon god " offers her rendemption for a task and she dies.

What would be the point if she isnt ressurected?

if she is resurrected that would make alot of sense and that of coure would make her a cylon.

Comment

Originally posted by jdog View Post
        Is it me or did she seem cylon like.

Some of the ways' she picked up on things or said things.

could she be the final cylon.

I was thinking that too....,and like Boomer,
        she blew up a basestar single handedly.
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Well, there's the whole thing where RDM said he didn't have any plans to bring Kendra back...

Sorry to bust your bubbles, guys.
          McKay : (incredibly high pitched) HEEEY! IT'S MISTER MOM! How are the kids??

Zelenka: Do not even SPEAK to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ata_beckett View Post
            Well, there's the whole thing where RDM said he didn't have any plans to bring Kendra back...

Sorry to bust your bubbles, guys.
            With Galactica's aversion to technobabble, it might have been slightly difficult to explain how the managed to reconstitute Kendra after her unfortunate vaporization back to her fully-functioning, gorgeous self.

But then, people like dec55 probably wouldn't care a jot if the explanation involved wizards, so I guess it's possible.
            Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
            Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
            Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
            - Serenity

Comment

But then again, the writers said they the identity of the final cylon was decided during season 1... so I doubt it could be Kendra, no?
              But if they find a wizard to make her come back...why not? I thought she was really a great character, much more likeable than Cain IMO!

Comment

Originally posted by Mefusta View Post
                With Galactica's aversion to technobabble, it might have been slightly difficult to explain how the managed to reconstitute Kendra after her unfortunate vaporization back to her fully-functioning, gorgeous self.

But then, people like dec55 probably wouldn't care a jot if the explanation involved wizards, so I guess it's possible.
                :lol.... It would be nice if they found a way to bring her back...
                Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

There was certainly something about her that made me think of Athena in season 2, something about the way she carried herself. Could be that they're both Asian looking and neither character was very much liked by her peers to start with, though.
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought she was a great character and would have added a lot to the show if she had been or was going to be in more episodes. I doubt she'll be back though.
                    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I think Kendra was just someone seeking redemption, for the things he had done
                      The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Yeah, and in that sense she reminded me a bit too much of Kat in season 3.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          Yeah, and in that sense she reminded me a bit too much of Kat in season 3.
                          Not to mention that both were strong female characters that were killed off just as they were becoming likable and interesting. Quite a few similarities, now that I think about it.
                          Jayne - Ain't logical. Cuttin' on his own face, rapin' and murdering - Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there's a woman, or if I'm gettin' paid - mostly only when I'm gettin' paid. But these Reavers... last ten years they show up like the bogeyman from stories. Eating people alive? Where's that get fun?
                          Kaylee - Shepherd Book said they was men who just reached the edge of space, saw a vasty nothingness, and went bibbledy over it.
                          Jayne - Oh, hell, i've been to the edge. Just looked like... more space.
                          - Serenity

Comment

Working...
                          X