Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy THeory about the final 5 and others?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy THeory about the final 5 and others?

Spoiler:
    HAS to be Lee.

Like I said, it makes no sense, but neither does the other four of the Final Five.

Here's my crazy theory.

The Final Five Cylons have the ability to not download into new bodies... but download into NEW HUMAN BODIES, much like Hindu and Buddist reincarnation.

Stay with me here. Tyrol, Anders, Tigh, and the President's Secretary... they all have been living for years, had REAL families with mothers and fathers. But the souls of the Final Five Cylons figured out how to really reincarnate themselves.

And I believe this will tie into Hera and Nicky. These babies will have the same ability. So that means the Final Five are probably true human-Cylon hybrids of some sort. Remember, this has all happened before.

What if the Lords of Kobol and the Cylon God (The Jealous Lord) are just artificial lifeforms that humans created a long time ago, like on Earth before humans had to leave earth for Kobol?

And these Final Five are just the original artificial lifeforms which have lived for the millenia that the Colonial History has been around?

Think about it... the Final Five are REALLY the very first Cylons, though they weren't called that once upon a time.

That's how the 13th Colony new about them when they built that Temple of the Five on the Alge Planet.

And as for Starbuck... she's really the FIRST human-cylon hybrid. We were never told who her father was. Could have been a Leoben for all we know. And that explains why she's back. So she's like Hera and Nicky. Not really the 13th, 14th, and 15th Cylons, but a new form of life all-together.

So what do y'all think? Are my theories so out there they don't make sense, or am I so crazy, I am making sense?

Very interesting........ Will mull on it for a while and return.

Comment

That is a wild theory. Very interesting, no doubt about that.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Wild, but it does make sense in a totally weird kind of way.
        sigpic

Comment

it doesnt explain admiral adama tho of maybe his wife back then possibly being a cylon and him not recognizing it

Comment

Which would make her the final Cylon and her sons hybrids, it wouldn't make one of them the final Cylon.

Comment

I don’t think the “Adamas” are cylons. I do however buy into the Final 5 having the ability to “download” into an existing living human. This would explain a lot in regards to Tigh having a solid background and being older than the other known 4 of 5. Instead of being Lee or Bill Adama, think New Caprica. That is the common link that bonds the known 4. They were all on New Caprica and played a role in the resistance effort. Gaeta, Zarek, or perhaps Seelix make more sense. And keep in mind Seelix was a secondary focus on the Crossroads finale. I get the sense the writers are fostering her character for a reason...

I've never felt that these characters have allows been Cylons, and if that turns out the be the case it's a haphazard storyline that falls apart in the end.

Comment

I was re-watching some of season 3 today and i think you're onto something.
                Spoiler:
                About Starbuck being a Hybrid.

On one of the base stars, Baltar and Xena were talking about how the Hybrids control the Base stars, which reminded me when Starbuck shot down one of the Raiders and flew it back to Galactica, where everyone else there couldn't get the Raider to work at all (which includes Chief).If hybrids control Cylon Tech then that adds to your theory about her being one.....

Which kinda means Bulldog is one as well, but hey!!

Comment

i think its gaita, reasons for:

not obvious
                  helped resistance, like other four
                  important enough for viewers to be shocked
                  he defeated the cylon virus mejigy

its him cain or kendra

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

or bulldog

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

Comment

ok, I guess I should warn of "spoiler" even though all I'm doing is speculating, so, I'm not sure how it's really justified as a true "spoiler" since i have no actual knowledge of what's to come... in any case, if you're worried about being given clues to the future of the show, read no further.

so... I totally don't understand how the XO can be a cylon... it simply makes no sense. I like the idea of the downloading into actual human bodies, but then why would he be all startled and bewildered, and ultimately, what then is "cylon" about him?! If he's got no connection to the community and no memory of their past, it just makes no sense.

so... I propose the following (and it's even crazier than this thread's idea)

The entire human civilization is actually cylon. The whole destruction of the colonies and fleeing in search of Earth is an elaborate rouse that they devised because they do in fact want to find earth, but have been unable to do it... so, they have wiped out the actual colonies, and have recreated 70,000 some odd "humans" who have every intent to flee (thinking that they are on the run for their lives) and re-locate their human cousins.

This would go a long way towards explaining the Baltar/#6 connection along with, well... pretty much everything else.

any takers?

Comment

In response to the OP, it wounds like you've been up too late.

In response to drdredel, as a viewer I would find that equivalent to the writers giving me a huge middle finger.

Comment

Working...
                        X