PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Athosians?

Welsh_Guy
November 22nd, 2007, 12:31 PM
Hey guys what do you think happened to Athosians in the episode missing, I think its either something to do with Micheal or the Replicators?

Avenger
November 30th, 2007, 03:01 PM
We don't know what happened to them yet. I'm going to go ith Michael having something to do with it though.

Carter1994
December 12th, 2007, 08:10 AM
Nobody knows... well, I mean I'm sure somebody knows... anyway, I think it's probably Michael. (Noooooooo!! Hate that wraith. :mad:)

captain jake
December 12th, 2007, 11:32 AM
Nobody knows... well, I mean I'm sure somebody knows... anyway, I think it's probably Michael. (Noooooooo!! Hate that wraith. :mad:)

Why is everybody saying that they think it is Michael? Wouldn't it make sense that the replicators took them... I mean they are trying to kill the wraiths food supply. Maybe that doesn't mean just killing all the humans but detaining them until the Wraith are dead.

Jumper_One
December 12th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Why is everybody saying that they think it is Michael? Wouldn't it make sense that the replicators took them... I mean they are trying to kill the wraiths food supply. Maybe that doesn't mean just killing all the humans but detaining them until the Wraith are dead.

I really doubt the replicators would detain anyone, remember they are destroying human populations throughout the PG galaxy ;)

and everybody's suspecting it's Michael because the disappearance of the Athosians has to be important somehow, otherwise TBTB wouldn't have mentioned it the way they did

Fenrir Foxz
December 15th, 2007, 05:37 AM
I really doubt the replicators would detain anyone, remember they are destroying human populations throughout the PG galaxy ;)

and everybody's suspecting it's Michael because the disappearance of the Athosians has to be important somehow, otherwise TBTB wouldn't have mentioned it the way they did

Yeah if the Asurans had a hand in the disappearance of the Athosians then they would be pushing up daisies right about now...