This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the Real atlantis

In another episode the fearful Agneya weapon, "a blazing missile of smokeless fire" is unleashed by the hero Adwattan.

"Dense arrows of flame, like a great shower, issued forth upon creation, encompassing the enemy....A thick gloom swiftly settled upon the Pandava hosts. All points of the compass were lost in darkness. Fierce winds began to blow. Clouds roared upward, showering dust and gravel.
    "Birds croaked madly...the very elements seemed disturbed. The sun seemed to waver in the heavens. The earth shook, scorched by the terrible violent heat of this weapon. Elephants burst into flame and ran to and fro in a frenzy...over a vast area, other animals crumpled to the ground and died. From all points of the compass the arrows of flame rained continuously and fiercely."

"Gurkha, flying in his swift and powerful Vimana, hurled against the three cities of the Vrishnis and Andhakas a single projectile charged with all the power of the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendour...An iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death, which reduced to ashes the entire race of the Vrishnis and the Andhakas....The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and nails fell out; pottery broke without apparent cause, and the birds turned white....After a few hours all foodstuffs were infected.... To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment..."
    - The Mahabharata

"It would seem that The Mahabharata is describing an atomic war! References like this one are not isolated; but battles, using a fantastic array of weapons and aerial vehicles are common in all the epic Indian books. One even describes a vimana-Vailix battle on the Moon! The above section very accurately describes what an atomic explosion would look like and the effects of the radioactivity on the population. Jumping into water is the only respite.
    "When the Rishi City of Mohenjodaro was excavated by archaeologists in the last century, they found skeletons just lying in the streets, some of them holding hands, as if some great doom had suddenly overtaken them. These skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found, on a par with those found at Hiroshima and Nagasaki."
    "Futhermore, at Mohenjo-Daro, a well planned city laid on a grid, with a plumbing system superior to those used in Pakistan and India today, the streets were littered with 'black lumps of glass'. These globs of glass were discovered to be clay pots that had melted under intense heat! "
    - D. Hatcher Childress, "Ancient Indian Aircraft Technology"
    In The Anti-Gravity Handbook

okay.. its from a UFO site. but what think? are the translations from the ancient indian texts accurate translations or are they enhanced?

Ah, well, it's a michmash of about six different ancient legends....

Comment

That's a scary coincidence. O_O I've always believed in Atlantis AND Lemuria. It's comforting to think that we can reach a point where there is peace and the advancement of both technology and spirituality. Two things I'm very big on.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
        Ah, well, it's a michmash of about six different ancient legends....
        Well ancient legends are strange, in that a lot of them have common ideas, just different versions. I wonder if those are real people. I might have to research them. I like to know a little about everything.

Comment

I think if it was true more people would talk about it
          not some UFO website. They probably exaggerate the
          details.

Comment

Originally posted by aschen
            Well ancient legends are strange, in that a lot of them have common ideas, just different versions. I wonder if those are real people. I might have to research them. I like to know a little about everything.
            There are a lot of really fascinating things out there. It's just important when you are looking at websites (like this UFO one) that we remember that sometimes it is about the person writing the story down

Comment

i have read the ancient nuclear weopons legend from many sources as time has gone by including the authorative Science of the X-Files - last page i think.

Its a cool sounding story anyway. it would be very interesting if it were true.

The story about the radioactive skelitons in a city ruinied as if by nuclear strike would be quite convincing if as true as stated.

The human race (and apparantly our human headlice) shows genetic variation associated with a near death blow to the species. Once we were only a few thousand individuals world wide.

It has been suggested than an uber volcano caused this near exstintion but this variation doesnt crop up in other animals that were around at that time.

the evil gould tried to wipe us out it seems!

Comment

noahs flood

Comment

Or any number of large catastrophic natural disasters at a point when humanity still had a limited range. Somewhere i have a book called "Why People Believe Weird Things..."

Comment

Originally posted by buckner
                    Noah's flood
                    Noah made the flood!! Whoa! That dude was pissed!
                    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

LOL! Yeah, a blood in the desert. Highly likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                        Noah made the flood!! Whoa! That dude was pissed!
                        So many jokes come to mind there, but this is a PG forum...

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal
                          So many jokes come to mind there, but this is a PG forum...
                          Ohhh! I didn't even think of that! Sickie
                          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Working...
                          X