Parkman and his powers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parkman and his powers

Basically it's mind reading and mind control. but in theory aren't his powers more powerful than that girl who could make people see anything? i mean he can do that, and control their actions if he wanted to.
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Well, that's what Angela was getting at. Parkman's dad used his powers for good, once upon a time. But as he got more powerful, he was able to project commands into people's minds and make them do whatever he wanted them to do.

While Fattie McCakeeater can only make people see things, Matt should technically be able to see through all that and even force Candace to turn off her ability.

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
      Well, that's what Angela was getting at. Parkman's dad used his powers for good, once upon a time. But as he got more powerful, he was able to project commands into people's minds and make them do whatever he wanted them to do.

While Fattie McCakeeater can only make people see things, Matt should technically be able to see through all that and even force Candace to turn off her ability.
      I can see how Matt and his Father are more powerful than Candace, although I like your name for her better, but how could Matt see through it and force her to turn it off?

He could certainly do it if he knew it was Candace... but I don't know how he could see through the illusion that she would have projected.

Ace
      "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I think the question we all must ask here, is will Parkman turn Evil? Obviously his Dad used to be a good guy, at least, until Adam got involved and then Parkman's Dad sided with him. Why and how we do not yet know.

The question remains though, is Matt likely to turn Evil? He has the ability to do practically anything he wants, he can get people to do things for him, to kill other people for him, hell, if he wanted too, he could tell Sylar to walk off a cliff.

The possabilities are endless...
        sigpic
        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tycoon View Post
          I think the question we all must ask here, is will Parkman turn Evil? Obviously his Dad used to be a good guy, at least, until Adam got involved and then Parkman's Dad sided with him. Why and how we do not yet know.

The question remains though, is Matt likely to turn Evil? He has the ability to do practically anything he wants, he can get people to do things for him, to kill other people for him, hell, if he wanted too, he could tell Sylar to walk off a cliff.

The possabilities are endless...
          I don't see Matt going completely evil... certainly exploring that grey area but never going evil if only for one reason. Molly... Matt's father didn't have him around to keep him from becoming "evil". Matt has Molly and I just have this vision of Molly bringing him back from the brink with apologies and a hug fest to follow. *shrugs* At least that's one possibility

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

Matt is definitely heading down a darker road. But turning totally evil, I just don't see it. He'd eventually find his way back, yes, because of Molly.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X