This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the end of " the ark of truth" endings.

this is to discuss all fiffernet possible endings to the movie ark of truth. i have it kind of set in my head that the ori will be defeated so my idea was something like when we defeat them, all of a sudden a whole bunch of ascended ancients show up as well as the asgard becuase the ancients helped their good buddies ascend aswell. i think that the furlings should show becuase they have never been seen and maybe they were just waiting for this big moment.

this is merely speculatory and you can think of any ending that would be cool

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
    this is to discuss all fiffernet possible endings to the movie ark of truth. i have it kind of set in my head that the ori will be defeated so my idea was something like when we defeat them, all of a sudden a whole bunch of ascended ancients show up as well as the asgard becuase the ancients helped their good buddies ascend aswell. i think that the furlings should show becuase they have never been seen and maybe they were just waiting for this big moment.

this is merely speculatory and you can think of any ending that would be cool
    The ori may well already be defeated and according to ba'al they are. Personally id rather they wernt yet, however adria has ascended so if they were killed she now has all of their power to herself lol. The rest however certainly wont happen lol. The ending itself will be the usual we triumph the enemy loses but i couldnt elaborate because i just dont know how what happen.

Comment

people really need to get off the subject of the furlings, they're never gonna show them in an episode or movie, brad wright even said he made the mistake in even mentioning them and it's not gonna happen.

Comment

We defeat Adria, unconvert the Oir Armys, set up colonies in the Ori Galaxy, get their tech, and Morgan LeFay and Merlin show up, thank us, all the ancients show up, thank us,

Then something happens that will lead into the next series

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
          Ah very clever, never thought of that.

Comment

There'll be a moral dilemma with the brainwashing device, then TPTB will invent something that makes it all go away, heh...

Comment

And SG1, abord the Oddsey, exists hyperspace too close to the plothole. Everyone dies. No more sg1

Go Green

Comment

I'd prefer if the Ori weren't destroyed at all, we know the storyline will be wrapped up but this could mean a variety of different things and wrapped up storylines have been known to resurface later down the line. Basically what happened to Apophis, his storyline was wrapped up when he died but as we saw a little further down the line he was alive and well as Sokars 2nd in command.

My idea is that after much debate SG-1 do infact use the brain washing machine but it works in a different way to expected and has an effect on the actual Ori aswell (if they're still alive). So basically the Ori themselves are brainwashed into thinking differently, that them and the ancients get along and aren't mortal enemies. I know it's a bit out there that the device would work on an ascended being but it's unexpected, a rarity in Stargate, most plots you can easily guess what's going to happen. This would also leave room for them to return one day in a future movie, they somehow remember who they really are.

The end would be the Oddy coming through the supergate, a bomb going off behind them and the supergate being destroyed, better safe than sorry. The very last scene would be as it always should be, the team going through the gate on just another mission.

Comment

- the Doci dies in the battle against the SG-1 and they show the record with the new stargate system or the Ark to every planet in the Ori galaxy, so nobody will believe in the Ori again
                  - Adria will be a normal woman again, she will lose his powers - she will live near Vala and Tomin
                  - the Ancients will begin a fight against the Ori on other levels at Celestis, but both of them will die or will make a peace agreement to non-interference for mortals
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

That wouldn't surprise me one bit.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

What do you have in mind?
                      I thought it would be cool if they told us where the Original Alteran planets and galaxies were.

Then there could be some kind of expedition or some kind of super-duper weapon? However the tech would be very-very-very-very-old and would have some fault. As the Alteran society predates the Ancients by several million years , if not more.
                      sigpic
                      i know this is an overstatement and untrue to the show, but i still think its funny kinda

Comment

Originally posted by Athosian Death facilitator View Post
                        What do you have in mind?
                        I thought it would be cool if they told us where the Original Alteran planets and galaxies were.

Then there could be some kind of expedition or some kind of super-duper weapon? However the tech would be very-very-very-very-old and would have some fault. As the Alteran society predates the Ancients by several million years , if not more.
                        I would like that 'hook' to be some information regarding the 9th cheveron, and other galaxies the Lanteans ceeded with life like they did here..

Comment

-The Odyssey heads to Earth for repair after losing both of its fighter bays. A few seconds later the supergate activates and the NX-01 appears only to accidentally reverse back into the wormhole where it gets destroyed.
                          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            I would like that 'hook' to be some information regarding the 9th cheveron, and other galaxies the Lanteans ceeded with life like they did here..
                            That would definitely work for me. Like a lot of others, I've always been intrigued by the mystery of the 9th chevron.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

We defeat Adria, unconvert the Oir Armys, set up colonies in the Ori Galaxy, get their tech, and Morgan LeFay and Merlin show up, thank us, all the ancients show up, thank us,

one problem there.. Merlin is now dead, his body died in Quest part 2, and after Daniel converted back from being a prior... Merlin's conciousness also left Daniel..

Comment

Working...
                              X