This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda Tapping fans check here.

If you like Amanda Tapping, she stars in the new scifi show proof positive.
    Last edited by Historywiz; 28 October 2004, 09:43 AM.
    My Stargate Forum:

http://www.gatefans.co.nr

the show was pretty good, but needs more "AT"

Comment

This should be under the off world forums, in either SCIFI or in oFF Topic.

Not in season 8.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        This should be under the off world forums, in either SCIFI or in oFF Topic.

Not in season 8.
        do you seriously feel the need to tell everyone when they're wrong? don't you have anything better to do than nit pick? you're not a mod, so stop acting like one.

Comment

Originally posted by metapulse
          do you seriously feel the need to tell everyone when they're wrong? don't you have anything better to do than nit pick? you're not a mod, so stop acting like one.
          Wow, you've been around here for a whole...one post. And me...oh, I only have 1,711 more posts than you, so I might have been here, just a tad longer than you.

Look, some of us members like to keep the GW Forums uncluttered, so when topics like these arise, we tell the newer members where they should be posting.

A topic like this, should be in one of the two forums that I suggested, either in Off-Topic or in SciFi & Fantasy. Sorry if you don't like being told 'you're wring for posting here, but that its ok you made a mistake'. Sorry, not my fault.

Don't even bother replying to this, cause this, is just going to turn into a flame war, and it will be your fault. So just don't.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Yeah, I got my hand slapped when I first started posting here. I posted something on the Season 6 forum and got a hand-slap and the "spoiler" speech. Big whoop, right? Ah, well, don't let it get you down, historywiz. Despite the rude welcome, this is a pretty good place, which you probably already know if you took the trouble to visit & get registered.

Comment

*PLINK*

Play nice.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by metapulse

metapulse ..Don't worry .It happened to me too when I first started posting at the forum ..You just need to know where to post ...Even now I still don't post a free topic cuz when I did it last time I was being called names ..but a mod sorted it out ...Just post where you feel happy and make some good friends..Ignore the others.

Welcome to the forum anyway and keep posting .
                Any newbies should feel welcome around here ...whatever their passion for the show is

So welcome to you and Historywiz

Caty

Comment

this does have to do with sg-1 because this could be the end of it. If Amanda starts this show I doubt that she will be able to do two shows at once. this could mean the end of sg-1. so it is not off topic.
                  My Stargate Forum:

Comment

Originally posted by Historywiz
                    this does have to do with sg-1 because this could be the end of it. If Amanda starts this show I doubt that she will be able to do two shows at once. this could mean the end of sg-1. so it is not off topic.
                    She could certainly do both shows at once. From what I understand, on this other show she only appears briefly as the "host". Doesn't take up a lot of her time. Besides, she obviously found a way to do both shows this season, why should it be a problem in the future?
                    Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

because she might be having a baby.
                      My Stargate Forum:

Comment

Working...
                      X