captured wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

captured wraith

when sga went to the forest planet, they captured about 5/ wraith (not sure exactly) but we only see the 1 wraith ( who helped shep escape), so what happened to the others?

Originally posted by nova View Post
    when sga went to the forest planet, they captured about 5/ wraith (not sure exactly) but we only see the 1 wraith ( who helped shep escape), so what happened to the others?
    perhaps they let them go. Or that lead wraith sheppard knows ordered them to stand down while thy took him to atlantis...........perhaps even stuned them all with ronons gun.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Good question! I guess maybe they were allowed to beam back up to the Wraith ship?

Methinks they wouldn't have killed them outright or kept them prisoner, as they have no means to feed them.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
      O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        perhaps they let them go. Or that lead wraith sheppard knows ordered them to stand down while thy took him to atlantis...........perhaps even stuned them all with ronons gun.
        I'd say the latter. They Wraith with "Todd" were not hostile.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I agree. It was either they left them there and ehy were picked up, OR they let them beam up to their ship via darts.

Comment

thinking about it i severly doubt they'd capture the whole lot. ok one or two wraith prisoners they can handle, but i'd say an entire squad is too much of a security risk.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

They were either killed or let go, but there was no ship in orbit over that planet so they would've had to go through the Stargate (all they had to do was put Todd in a jumper and let the other Wraith walk to it while they were long gone). That planet was supposed to be a neutral meeting site and there is no way Sheppard and his team would've went in if the jumpers detected a ship in orbit as they could fire on the gate and made it impossible for the jumpers to escape. Meanwhile, Todd could've had a transmitter so the Wraith could've shot down at least one jumper despite them trying to use their cloaks to hide (they probably scanned him on their way back to the gate, not before they let him into a jumper, which is assuming they didn't just walk back with him in which case it would've been easier to capture them if that was their plan).

Comment

Working...
              X