Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joe Flanigan to appear in WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB on ABC (upcoming)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe Flanigan to appear in WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB on ABC (upcoming)

Since this could come up anytime, didn't want it getting lost. Didn't see anything yet on the official ABC site.

A fan at http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/JoeFlaniganOnline/ posted some great tidbits on Joe Flanigan from the Burbank Stargate convention held today.

here's a pertinent one!

* He's got a recurring guest star role in the ABC drama WOMEN'S MURDER CLUB, which right now airs Friday's at 9:00 PM (yes, against the encore repeats of last week's SGA episodes. So unfair). No word on when they'll air. Of course, depends on if the series lasts or not too.

Huge thanks to "K" on the JoeFlaniganOnline list for the info!

aack that is the same time as Moonlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What to do? What to do? I don't think Hubby would appreciate my stealing the DVR for too many shows.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

What to do? What to do? I don't think Hubby would appreciate my stealing the DVR for too many shows.
      Yup, against MOONLIGHT and FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS and SGA season 4 repeats...

Comment

I might watch this, since I have nothing to watch on Fridays now.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Hmmm, good for Joe.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'll be watching. I have nothing else to watch at that time. I'm happy for Joe.
            there’s a decent living to be made in the selling out of ideals--Darren Hayes

Comment

Joe said at the Burbank Con this weekend that he did film all the episodes he was suppose to be in because filming is currently shut down due to WGA strike. The plan was for him to be finished before SGA goes back into production. He does not know what will happen when WMC goes back into production about his recurring role.

He also said in Burbank he has signed his contract for S5 of SGA.
              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                Oh, cool, tsaxlady, thanks for the update! Woo-hoo!

Oh, here's another livejournal that discusses Joe's appearance at the convention (and Joe describes difficulties with his unruly hair on "Women's Murder Club"):

http://dajaje.livejournal.com/7202.html

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Joe said at the Burbank Con this weekend that he did film all the episodes he was suppose to be in because filming is currently shut down due to WGA strike. The plan was for him to be finished before SGA goes back into production. He does not know what will happen when WMC goes back into production about his recurring role.

Glad to hear he's back for season 5, although I would have thought his contract ran through seasons 5/6...

Yeah, not much left filming with the writers strike not going anywhere (nor is the Broadway stage hand strike).

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post

*ditto*

Hmmmm....sexy vampire or sexy unruly-haired human???? What to do?!

<---Guess?

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                    O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                      Glad to hear he's back for season 5, although I would have thought his contract ran through seasons 5/6...

Yeah, not much left filming with the writers strike not going anywhere (nor is the Broadway stage hand strike).
                      There are some films still in production and some in pre-production but very little TV filming. It will be months before the writers strike has a big effect of movies. It is the TV industry that is feeling the effects first.

If I was laying bets on when the strike will end I would say sometime in June.
                      My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

There are some films still in production and some in pre-production but very little TV filming. It will be months before the writers strike has a big effect of movies. It is the TV industry that is feeling the effects first.

If I was laying bets on when the strike will end I would say sometime in June.

Oops, did mean to say TV writing. Films are still chugging ahead, unless they need rewrites...

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                          *ditto*

Hmmmm....sexy vampire or sexy unruly-haired human???? What to do?!

<---Guess?
                          Heh! He talks about the unruly hair and Women's Murder Club here

I'm looking forward to seeing him in this show!

Comment

Originally posted by Elinor View Post
                            Heh! He talks about the unruly hair and Women's Murder Club here

I'm looking forward to seeing him in this show!

Thank you, Elinor!

I'm downloading the clip now.

EDITED: Okay, downloaded the clip. My goodness...Joe is just...so cute! What a sweetie!

I made some screenprints:

Joe describes how his cowlick springs up one hair at a time...

Morjana
                            Last edited by morjana; 23 November 2007, 02:14 AM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Excellent news. He is just too adorable.

I watch Women's Murder Club every week. Bet Joe's playing Lindsay Boxer's FBI boyfriend (from the book series).
                              Last edited by KatG; 23 November 2007, 05:37 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X