X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Are we talking about one episode or an arc
    No news. Hopefully a Michael Shanks fan (or MSOL) will provide a more detailed accounting shortly.

Comment

Joe spoke to Michael about appearing in "1 or 2" episodes of season 5. So, I guess, much like CJ in season 4. Michael has said he is interested, as long as Daniel isn't killed off

Link To Story

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
        Joe spoke to Michael about appearing in "1 or 2" episodes of season 5. So, I guess, much like CJ in season 4. Michael has said he is interested, as long as Daniel isn't killed off

Link To Story
        Well Daniel is probably the best character to go over to Atlantis. He is an Atlantis buff and as Mitchell said "Daniel Disneyland"
        sigpic

Comment

Making an appearance is fine as long as he's not there just to be there.
          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

it is great news that daniel jackson will aper in atlantis, i am looking forvard to midway where telc will play a big role

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
              Waiting for backlash from "Anti-SG1 Charaters in Atlantis" (ASCIA) fans in 1... 2... 3...
              *boom*

Oh joy... Why don't they just renaim the show and be done with it?

Satisfied Steve_the_Wraith?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                *boom*

Oh joy... Why don't they just renaim the show and be done with it?

Satisfied Steve_the_Wraith?
                Hey just think about it, now we will have the privaledge of posting on Anti- Daniel and Pro -Daniel Season 5 threads in this forum.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                  Hey just think about it, now we will have the privaledge of posting on Anti- Daniel and Pro -Daniel Season 5 threads in this forum.
                  No, we don't... All anti-/pro-threads are forbidden. Not that I would care anyway.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Daniel found the city he needs to be on a season there.

if this is daniel disney land does that make shep mickey and mckay goofy?

Comment

Daniel's the one character who doesn't have a 'duplicate' on Atlantis. The rest all do, which is why Sam is a bit redundant becuase the base has McKay and Zelenka, but so far, the writers are doing an adequate job of keeping her out of any labs (cuz realistically, ain't her job anymore)...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        Daniel's the one character who doesn't have a 'duplicate' on Atlantis. The rest all do, which is why Sam is a bit redundant becuase the base has McKay and Zelenka, but so far, the writers are doing an adequate job of keeping her out of any labs (cuz realistically, ain't her job anymore)...
                        Atlantis use to have a Daniel duplicate. Dr. Wier was well verse in many languages including Ancient
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Atlantis use to have a Daniel duplicate. Dr. Wier was well verse in many languages including Ancient

Yup, used to.... Oh, and it's Weir, not Wier

Comment

I usually don't do that. My hands can't keep up with my brain.
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm very happy about the possibility of MS appearing next season on SGA. I'd love to see Daniel involved in a few episodes of the show, especially if his expertise is needed.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just 5..
                                I found how "well versed" Wier was in ancient to be a tad unbelievable. Daniel was still translating Ancient after she left for Peggy (S8), so that she can just suddenly read it fluently when even Daniel was still working bits out is a bit of a joke. Hell, even Teyla knows less ancient than Weir and she has lived in Peggy her whole life where the "ancestors" are enshrined in godhood.

So yeah, I put it down to the Laptop - it has to be helping her somehow, because anything else is too far fetched, even for me.
                                Last edited by SG13-NightOps; 19 November 2007, 02:03 AM. Reason: added a word i missed
                                : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                                : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

Working...
                                X