X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chimera jamming device

This just acured to me

Why do they nver again use the goa'uld tech jaming device that they used in chimera again.

It really would have come in usfull in a whole tone of situations
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

It was used to jam beams in and out of the SGC after the trust took the stargate in season 7.
    "Dying doesn't work in our favour!"

Comment

And even then the technology still didn't work when it mattered most. But as Nylon pointed out it is being used even if it's ineffective at times.

Although it's an Asgard beam blocker, not Goa'uld technology.

sigpic

Comment

Hmm I wonder if it's similar to the Wraith beam jammer. I guess if the Asgard couldn't figure out how to unjam the Wraith jammer, probably not.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

It's not actually used to jam Asgard beams, it's used to jam the radio waves emitted by the locator beacons. The Asgard beams we use now use the Asgard sensors for targeting, rather than radio location.

Comment

Working...
          X