Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Writer's strike to give Lex a premature exit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Writer's strike to give Lex a premature exit?

Could the writer's strike end Michael Rosenbaum's run on this show as Lex Luthor prematurely? I have read on SpoilerFix.com some time ago that this was Michael's last season on Smallville.

If this season is cut short, do you think we'll lose some very valuable "last" episodes for Lex's character? Or, do you think TPTB will be able to bring him back for a few episodes next season?
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

If there is a next season.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Hadn't even thought about that. That would suck if it does.

I wonder if his contract is based on dates or on number of episodes filmed or however actor contracts work. Would he be obligated to film so many episodes before being released from it? If it works something like that then, if filming ever resumes, maybe they could still write his exit out properly. Heck if this is the final season, I want the show to have a proper exit. Surely the CW would allow for that. I mean what else is there to watch on that channel?
      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
        Hadn't even thought about that. That would suck if it does.

I wonder if his contract is based on dates or on number of episodes filmed or however actor contracts work. Would he be obligated to film so many episodes before being released from it? If it works something like that then, if filming ever resumes, maybe they could still write his exit out properly. Heck if this is the final season, I want the show to have a proper exit. Surely the CW would allow for that. I mean what else is there to watch on that channel?
        Besides Supernatural and Reaper, not much.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
        X