• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrath (707)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON SEVEN
    WRATH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 707

A lightning strike gives Lana Clark's powers and unleashing her aggressive side, leading her to break into Lex Luthor's safe and steal incriminating evidence.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:12 PM.

Was a fantastic ep. One of the best. Glad they revealed Lana's dark side.
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Seems like I've seen someone steal Clark's power with the help of lightning before.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I liked the earthquake part

Comment

You know, the stealing powers by use of lightning was ridiculous enough, but could be explained as being that one kid's super power. But now, apparently, ANYONE can steal Clark's powers, as long as they're holding a green rock and electricity is hitting both them and Clark.
          Absolutely stupid. Why wouldn't all of Clark's enemies just come up, hold out a piece of kryptonite, and have a henchman shock them both?

Bah. So stupid.

And the earthquake scene? Wow... that was just... wrong...

Also, Lana learned to use her abilities (such as the hearing and x-ray) surprisingly fast.

Smallville episodes have at least a hundred plot holes per show these days.

I also love it how Lana zooms in two seconds after they leave the room and starts making noise that could probably be heard throughout the mansion without even giving all the ruckus she's causing a second thought. Very clever.

Something I like about this episode is Lana saying, "You can do anything, and all you've done is hide out on some farm."

Episode after episode everyone keeps telling Clark to get out there and save the world. WHY ISN'T HE!? Oh yeah, cause the writers are scared to develop the plot. Instead, they'll keep recycling stuff for season after season.
          Last edited by squeakytoad; 26 November 2007, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
            I liked the earthquake part
            It was funny ..hehee

Comment

Earthquake... please.......

Comment

Working...
              X