Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to Cassandra? (S7 Heroes SPOILER WARNING!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to Cassandra? (S7 Heroes SPOILER WARNING!!)

Whatever happened to Cassandra?

**SPOILER**For season 7 Heroes

Spoiler:
    You'd think with Dr. Frasier dieing and all they'ed at least mention what happened to her. Did she run away? Is she living on her own? Did she move in with Sam? What gives?

**SPOILER END**
    Last edited by GateGipsy; 12 October 2004, 09:21 AM.
    "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

She did grow up fast, Maybe shes already livin on her own. Does anyone out there know what happend ?, If they said anything on the show I most have missed it so please share....

Comment

Last I heard, she is sharing an apartment with Cadet Hailey in a lovely place called Plothole USA. Ferreti lives across the hallway.

Comment

See also: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ight=Cassandra (contains SPOILERS for "Heroes [2]" - season 7 as well)

Since we don't know what she does, what would you like her to do (if you could create a life for her)?

Comment

Originally posted by gange57
          Last I heard, she is sharing an apartment with Cadet Hailey in a lovely place called Plothole USA. Ferreti lives across the hallway.
          Ah, good old plothole USA.
          Alex :: UE Photographer @ Large
          www.alcsnet.com/urbex-milton/
          2 Cor 4:7

Comment

Well considering she had just turned 16 in season 5 she now has to be at least 18/19 which means she's finished college and could nowbe either at Uni or living by herself quit happily, bit odd she didn't turn up to janets funeral though.

Comment

I figure she's in university somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster
                Well considering she had just turned 16 in season 5 she now has to be at least 18/19 which means she's finished college and could nowbe either at Uni or living by herself quit happily, bit odd she didn't turn up to janets funeral though.
                Ah, yes, English, that wonderful language, where dialectical differences are small enough not to be noticed much of the time, but big enough to really throw one for a loop every so often. It took me a few minutes to figure out what you were saying. Let's see if I got it right. In America, "college" and "university" are the same thing. Universities tend to be bigger than colleges, and offer more programs (also, they will almost always have grad programs, i.e. law schools, doctorate programs, etc), but both are places where one goes to get an undergraduate degree. In America, we're more likely to say college than university when referring to them in general, as opposed to specific institutions; I've never heard an American refer to it as "uni." At 18/19 Cassandra would have just finished High School and would now be in college, in American terms. Is that what you meant? BTW, just out of curiosity, where are you from? Enquiring minds want to know!
                My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

Originally posted by Beatrice
                  Is that what you meant? BTW, just out of curiosity, where are you from? Enquiring minds want to know!
                  It's in his location tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                    It's in his location tag.
                    Ah! I see. Not very good at picking up the obvious, that's me. Thanks!
                    My LiveJournal.

If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.
                    -Frank A. Clark

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?
                    -Michel de Saint-Pierre

Now, there's this about cynicism. It's the universe's most supine moral position. Real comfortable. If nothing can be done, then you're not some kind of **** for not doing it, and you can lie there and stink to yourself in perfect peace.
                    -Lois McMaster Bujold, "The Borders of Infinity"

Comment

That's the main thing I disliked in Heros, no Cassandra. I would expect to see her at the funeral at the very least.
                      "You speak you're mind" - Kytano

"That's why I don't say much"- Jack

Comment

Wasnt it Cassandra who apeared near the end of 1969?

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

She was but I think their talking about after Nirrti healed her when Janet point the gun at her. We did not see her in any other episodes since then.

Comment

Yeah, which kinda sucked. That was sure a twist though, wasn't it? One day she's like "It's my birthday!" and then all of a sudden. :O

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster

During Heroes she would have been 17 or 18...in her senior year of high school. (or so I believe after researching it for a fic I was betaing...)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                              ~Imzadi
                              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                              X