This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankenfish

You have GOT to be kidding me... FRANKENFISH!?!?! Man, there seems to be NO END to stupid scifi movies... I cannot beleive someone put money into making that...

10 bucks says it is HORRIBLE

Yeah I agree, but they do seem to get ratings for these things, I personally think they should have put the money in to the SG Shows. I hate hearing about the buget restrictions on these shows, but then they turn around and make these lame movies.

Comment

Raptor Island was anotherexample of a terrible movie they sunk money into... MAN!! It was terrible...

Comment

Hey, don't dis Raptor Island. That had a great story and some Oscar winning acting. Hasn't Sci-fi made this movie already? It was called Snakehead Terror. We need another killer fish movie like we need another anaconda movie.

I'll get in on that action. Put me down for $100 that it's worse than Snakehead Terror. At least that movie had Chevron Guy to save it from total crap.
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Sometimes late at night, I like to catch some bad horror movie. I saw the commercials for this one, and it looks stupid. But I will watch it on name alone! That name is so stupid, it's funny.
          O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
          Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

I thought the commercial for it was a spoof. Until the horrible realization that it wasn't.

Comment

the name alone tells you its going to be pure crap. Hopefully the city-people in the show realize they can eat their "terrorizer" and make sushi out of it. Obviously people dont learn from other failures.
              Last edited by S0f4; 07 October 2004, 08:40 PM.

Comment

I think that Sci-Fi should invest all of their money for these movies and stick it into a fund for their miniseries. Those are good.
                A Quick Word from the Far Side of the Galaxy

Comment

I'm sure Frankenfish will be just as bad as the Python and Anaconda movies. (No offense to those who enoy them.)

Comment

Ok, I have to ask, not having seen this wonder in London...what is Frankenfish?
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

You remember that thing with the fish that could walk on land? It's from China, I think. Snake head something or other. Well basically Frankenfish is a mutated form of it. Corniness, right?

Comment

Yes, i've heard about the fish that could walk..someone made a movie? why? and why did anybody ever think there'd be people out there who'd want to see a movie about it?
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Actually, there were two movies. "Snakehead Terror" and now "Frankenfish."

At least they're not making a movie about mutated terrorists!

Comment

Maybe if it has some success, they will make Bride of Frankenfish.
                            O'Neill: "Well, we'll just have to cross that bridge when we come to it."
                            Bra'tac: "No, the bridge is too well guarded."

Comment

Michelle, some idiot released a breeding pair of chinese snakehead fish (that he had been going to grill) into a pond in the eastern United States and it's been destroying lots of natives species...

... how or why SciFi decided that making a movie about a six foot long version the size of a black bear would be a good idea is a mystery for the ages.

Comment

Working...
                              X