This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return of the Doci

It has been comfirmed that Julian Sands will be reprising his role as the Doci.
    Can't wait. His first appearance gave me shivers!

Yeah, it will be nice to see him again. He did a great job in Season 9's "Origin". It is a shame it's been so long since we've seen the Doci.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Yeah, it will be nice to see him again. He did a great job in Season 9's "Origin". It is a shame it's been so long since we've seen the Doci.
      well his been busy commanding the army of the ori and looking at fire...its a exciting job!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I'm really glad he's back, imo he was a better 'Face to the Ori' than Adria. She was a good villain but too human and was swayed at times, the doci you couldn't reason with and played the role great.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
          I'm really glad he's back, imo he was a better 'Face to the Ori' than Adria. She was a good villain but too human and was swayed at times, the doci you couldn't reason with and played the role great.
          I don't know about that but I liked the Doci too, it's good to know we'll see more of him
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
            I don't know about that but I liked the Doci too, it's good to know we'll see more of him
            Don't get me wrong, child Adria was dead good, especially the second incarnation, in 'The quest' she kind of lost that alien appeal, the creepiness that made the Doci so good.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, child Adria was dead good, especially the second incarnation, in 'The quest' she kind of lost that alien appeal, the creepiness that made the Doci so good.
              I thought she was very good in "The Quest, Part 2". A very effective villain. But the Doci is something else entirely. I really look forward to seeing him again.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I would also like to see that one prior who gathered Vala and Daniel and took them to meet the doci..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                  I would also like to see that one prior who gathered Vala and Daniel and took them to meet the doci..
                  Yeah, that would be pretty cool. Maybe in Celestis.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

does the doci have the same power as adria, it will be great to have im back, it will be hard to win him
                    i read some wear that adria will olso be in that movie
                    this movie will be great

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                      My favourite prior, I wish he had been recurring...

Comment

Very true..

Comment

He was good. Right up there with that Administrator turned Prior we've seen so much of.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I have always been disappointed that the Doci was only in that one episode (other than archival footage). He was a cool character, and would have made for a good 'face/voice of the Ori'. Better than Adria, IMO.
                            Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                            http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Well, some fans seem to prefer the Doci as "the face of the Ori", while others (myself included) preferred Adria. It's a good thing this movie is going to feature both of them, then, isn't it?! The best of both worlds.
                              Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                              X