This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 Official DVD Magazine?

I was wondering who else got this magazine? I've got part 1 and have subcribed and am waiting for part2 to come in the post....slow slow people, part 2's already in the shops.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

It's been in the shops a while now. I'd ring the subscriptions line and chase your copy if I were you...

Hope it gets there before too long!

Madeleine

Comment

if i dont get it before the time part 3s out, ill give em an email.

so does anyone have part 2? watda reckon?
      sigpic

Comment

I'm still waiting for parts one and two to be sent!
        sigpic

Comment

lol not very good are they?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
            lol not very good are they?
            Damn right. I thought I'd subscribe to make sure I'd get the mag, but on second thoughts maybe I should just have gone to a shop instead!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              Damn right. I thought I'd subscribe to make sure I'd get the mag, but on second thoughts maybe I should just have gone to a shop instead!
              Ah but dont you get some lovely gifts if you subscribe. I couldnt afford to buy these unfortunately (plus Ive already got all the DVDs!)

I'd definitely get onto them dipsofjazz! Part 2 has been out in the shops for at least a fortnight!!1

Comment

well with gifts u get:

pilot uncut
                stargate dc
                watch
                bider...

i subcribed cos nowhere here keeps selling those sort of magazine for long
                sigpic

Comment

well with gifts u get:

pilot uncut
                  stargate dc
                  watch
                  bider...

i subcribed cos nowhere here keeps selling those sort of magazine for long
                  Yeah I saw what the gifts were, and was sorely tempted. But I couldnt run to the whole series, so I went for the Official SG-1/Atlantis magazine.

But I've subscribed for the same reason, WH Smiths only keeps stocking things like that for the first couple of issues and my local branch is terrible even if you place an order with them

Comment

i hope they do do an atlantis one! would be very cool!
                    sigpic

Comment

Got first issue. Also have a decent sized DVD collection anyway so probably not worth the cash to do on a regular basis.
                      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I don't know if anyone else has heard but there's a brand new Stargate magazine being launched in the UK at the end of October.

It's DVD-free and therefore cheaper (which is a good thing if you already own the Stargate DVDs) and it looks like it'll be pretty good. The first issue has some Atlantis stuff in it as well.

Probably a better bet than the DVD magazine that's out at the moment.

You can find out more info about the mag at the Titan Magazines website.
                        "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Originally posted by CultTVGirl
                          I don't know if anyone else has heard but there's a brand new Stargate magazine being launched in the UK at the end of October.

It's DVD-free and therefore cheaper (which is a good thing if you already own the Stargate DVDs) and it looks like it'll be pretty good. The first issue has some Atlantis stuff in it as well.

Probably a better bet than the DVD magazine that's out at the moment.

You can find out more info about the mag at the Titan Magazines website.
                          Yeah that's the one I was talking about above ^^

It's out on October 28th and I have subscribed to it for the above reasons. It looks pretty good. The subscription is for only 6 issues, but I'm hoping it goes on longer than that and that I can resubscribe!

Comment

wow didnt know about that, thats about £3 per issue, is it a monthly thing or what?
                            sigpic

Comment

wow didnt know about that, thats about £3 per issue, is it a monthly thing or what?
                              As far as I remember its a monthly issue

Comment

Working...
                              X