This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going to have an Atlantis Party?

I am considering it. I think I am going to invite my friends that are fans and show The Lost City I and II as well as New Order I and II and if the timing is right we should finish that just in time for Rising! Anyone else have similar plans?

Its called:

-I'm gunna sit home, and eat some pizza, with my surround sound on, and tune in alone.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Does getting together with your parents count? Then yes. Although we're pretty boring people so I don't know if you'd call it a "party"
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

considering half of my so-called friends thing i'm sad even to watch it and the other half are just uninteressed i'd say No.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Err, no. But I do plan on guarding the TiVo with my life during the first 30 minutes (I don't watch until 15 minutes per hour in, so I can skip the commercials)
          sigpic

Comment

It would be a pretty lonely party, at 7am waiting for it to download

Comment

A party???? well am I the only one that thinks SGA will try to immitate SG1>??? common.....the main dude (Jack) the alien friend(Tealk) somebody strike them down..............and if it is a different galaxy it wouldnt be the first time..........carter went to the asgard planet and in one episode i think Touchstone T'ealk says an sg team is galaxies away from the planet with the weird touchstone tingy..............no party maybe tacos.....
              http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7...itebeam6aw.gif

Comment

A group of gater fans are meeting up at my sister's friends house, who has a 52" HDTV widescreen with TiVo, along with THX Certified surround sound, and has those kind of "movie-like" sofas and we are going to watch The Lost City 2 parter, along with the season premiere of SG-1, and then watch the Season Premiere of Atlantis in all its glory. And when I say a group, I mean 16 die-hard Gater fans (including myself and my girlfriend and her dad and my family of 6)
                Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Party, is a great idea, but unfortunatly my friends don't like Stargate that much, so I'll probably will watch the whole thing alone or with my familt, and pizza But it'd be cool to have a party. I'd go if someone around here did that.

Ps. My first post

Comment

Woohoo Party! I'm inviting a bunch of friends over, getting some pizza and mudslides, and tuning to channel 60 (SciFi of course). I'm really really looking forward to it, its exciting to watch the start of a great new series.

Comment

Going to watch by my lonesome.
                      Pizza does sound good too... so me and the pizza, thats it!

Comment

Originally posted by KayMan2k
                        Woohoo Party! I'm inviting a bunch of friends over, getting some pizza and mudslides, and tuning to channel 60 (SciFi of course). I'm really really looking forward to it, its exciting to watch the start of a great new series.
                        Channel 60????????? channel 60? channel 60? ARE you from the YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA area???

Comment

Channel 60????????? channel 60? channel 60? ARE you from the YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA area???

Comment

Comment

i'd add some beer to the pizza - GOOD!!! and btw my sci-fi # is 244

Comment

Working...
                              X