PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to have an Atlantis Party?

brandohall
May 5th, 2004, 10:13 AM
I am considering it. I think I am going to invite my friends that are fans and show The Lost City I and II as well as New Order I and II and if the timing is right we should finish that just in time for Rising! Anyone else have similar plans?

DownFallAngel
May 5th, 2004, 12:29 PM
Its called:

-I'm gunna sit home, and eat some pizza, with my surround sound on, and tune in alone. :D

bcmilco
May 5th, 2004, 01:57 PM
Does getting together with your parents count? Then yes. Although we're pretty boring people so I don't know if you'd call it a "party" ;)

Crazedwraith
May 5th, 2004, 02:05 PM
considering half of my so-called friends thing i'm sad even to watch it and the other half are just uninteressed i'd say No. :(

Mio
May 5th, 2004, 03:38 PM
Err, no. But I do plan on guarding the TiVo with my life during the first 30 minutes (I don't watch until 15 minutes per hour in, so I can skip the commercials)

Teal'c
May 5th, 2004, 04:47 PM
It would be a pretty lonely party, at 7am waiting for it to download :P

anubis3355
May 5th, 2004, 04:54 PM
:o A party???? well am I the only one that thinks SGA will try to immitate SG1>??? common.....the main dude (Jack) the alien friend(Tealk) somebody strike them down..............and if it is a different galaxy it wouldnt be the first time..........carter went to the asgard planet and in one episode i think Touchstone T'ealk says an sg team is galaxies away from the planet with the weird touchstone tingy..............no party maybe tacos..... :)

Andy867
May 5th, 2004, 06:56 PM
A group of gater fans are meeting up at my sister's friends house, who has a 52" HDTV widescreen with TiVo, along with THX Certified surround sound, and has those kind of "movie-like" sofas and we are going to watch The Lost City 2 parter, along with the season premiere of SG-1, and then watch the Season Premiere of Atlantis in all its glory:). And when I say a group, I mean 16 die-hard Gater fans (including myself and my girlfriend and her dad and my family of 6)

May 5th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Party, is a great idea, but unfortunatly my friends don't like Stargate that much, so I'll probably will watch the whole thing alone or with my familt, and pizza :D But it'd be cool to have a party. I'd go if someone around here did that. ;)

Ps. My first post :D

KayMan2k
May 5th, 2004, 09:00 PM
Woohoo Party! I'm inviting a bunch of friends over, getting some pizza and mudslides, and tuning to channel 60 (SciFi of course). I'm really really looking forward to it, its exciting to watch the start of a great new series.

bakeded
May 5th, 2004, 11:47 PM
Going to watch by my lonesome.
Pizza does sound good too... so me and the pizza, thats it!

anubis3355
May 6th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Woohoo Party! I'm inviting a bunch of friends over, getting some pizza and mudslides, and tuning to channel 60 (SciFi of course). I'm really really looking forward to it, its exciting to watch the start of a great new series.

Channel 60????????? channel 60? channel 60? ARE you from the YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA area??? :) :) :)

anubis3355
May 6th, 2004, 06:01 PM

Channel 60????????? channel 60? channel 60? ARE you from the YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA area??? :) :) :)

anubis3355
May 6th, 2004, 06:04 PM

Channel 60????????? channel 60? channel 60? ARE you from the YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA area???

May 6th, 2004, 08:31 PM
i'd add some beer to the pizza - GOOD!!! and btw my sci-fi # is 244 :D

ShadowMaat
May 6th, 2004, 08:35 PM
I'm gonna be at Gatecon. We're gonna get a special screening. I figure that's "party" enough. :D

brandohall
May 6th, 2004, 08:49 PM
not...even...fair

ShadowMaat
May 6th, 2004, 09:03 PM
not...even...fair

Neener neener neener. :P

If it makes you feel any better, all the snacks and drinks will have to wait until afterwards. Just when everyone will be all hyped up and ready to talk. There are a couple of conveniently located bar/lounge/restaurant places right there in the hotel...

KayMan2k
May 7th, 2004, 10:13 AM
Channel 60????????? channel 60? channel 60? ARE you from the YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA YUMA area???

Just Delaware.

Anubis
May 7th, 2004, 10:36 AM
I don't think a part as such. Just myself and my dad watching it on the home cinema system eating something nice. Oh wait . . . that's every week apart from eating something nice bit! lol