Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen to Katelyn? (Out of time spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will happen to Katelyn? (Out of time spoilers)

What will happen to Caitlyn? I mean she is stuck 1 year in the future all be it a Screwed up post apocalyptic Version but eh. Peter can't control the teleport/time power enough to just pop in an out to get her so is his only option to fix the future so when she arrived in the future it is fine but then OMFG paradox

I do not know how she will be rescued.
    I hope she does cause I really want to see some F/F stuff when she gets a hold of the that Blondie with the Lightning. U just know she gonna get it.....

Something tells me she is pretty screwed. I'm just not sure Peter will be able to get her back.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

my friend really wants to see her dead. lol
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Great, we get two irish characters and one gets show and the other gets trapped in a hellish future.

She's definitely stuck in the future, but that said if he didn't appear to her at the moment he left, chances are that going back for her (in a future ireland) could cause them to bring the disease back with them if infected. There should be nothing really stopping him from getting her back except for his memory loss and there is always the chance he could get Hiro to do it.

sigpic

Comment

I would say that the future for her doesn't look that bright. She is probably stuck in the future. Peter is to confused to do anything about that. He still has no control of his powers, so saving her by himself right now is not possible because time-traveling is not that easy. Hiro knows it*g*

So the only one who could save her would be Hiro, who doesn't know her.
          Basically it's not good to be Caitlin.
          sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
          Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Working...
          X